The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Islam vs Dustin on TONIGHT

That’s 3X his reported payout for fighting N’Gannou. The ridiculous numbers Floyd used to report. Big difference is Floyd was doing million PPV buys. What would they have to pay him for the rematch in October?

Three fight plan?? Yea that aint happening, Conor needs to worry about Chandler first. If he wins that then who knows what's next as he'll likely get a matchup he doesn't deserve but I just hope it's not for a title. Plus he only has the Chandler fight and one more on his contract. UFC could freeze him out on his last fight unless he signs a new deal.

Man's just talking to hype things up. Hard enough to book a fight for him in a year. 3 fights in a year (let alone 5 months) would break that mans body at this point in his life.

Conor salty as hell that Topuria is the new European superstar on the come up.
Bruv im saying- this man is out here downing liquor bottles on camera. Can you imagine what he’s doing off of it

This isn’t even like a Jon jones coke situation. Because I’m sure Jon was still staying in some kind of fighting shape during his prime sniffing days

If he beats chandler off the couch plus destroying his body with drugs and alcohol … smh

Truth be told, Chandler is the perfect style matchup for Conor.

He's basically Eddie Alvarez with a stronger punch.

Maybe a slightly better wrestler than Eddie.

If Conor doesn't win this fight, he's done.

...aside from being a UFC circus sideshow attraction.

Hope Max humbles this guy lol. It's definitely one of my most anticipated fights and doing it at the Sphere would be amazing. Tired of everyone calling out Conor but obviously that red panty light still very valuable.

That’s a wild statement about someone who left your organization to go to a bigger one, made a weight no one thought she was capable of and is probably going to fight for a title next.

They not looking right at the moment with the flagrant comments, middling performance and the way they’re treating the Bellator fighters.

Back
Top Bottom