The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I think folks are implying he had a staph infection on his face too.

Didn’t Sean just go 5 rounds like 3 weeks ago against Jared? Wtf I didn’t know the ufc could schedule fights for fighters right after they fought
Allegedly, he’ll have to complete a doctor’s screening. We know how that goes (I’ve got my eye on you Michael Bisping). I’m not sure what the criteria is for letting fighters turn around quickly or medical suspension.

Didn’t Sean just go 5 rounds like 3 weeks ago against Jared? Wtf I didn’t know the ufc could schedule fights for fighters right after they fought
I believe as long as there's no medical suspension you can fight again in under a month. Guys like Cowboy and Magny are two of the more recent fighters to do it in recent years.

Wasn't really looking forward to this weekend's card in general but the co-main with Ige and Jackson could be a solid scrap that I might watch sometime later on Sunday after football.

What….if Chito and Sugah were to fight for the interim title 😂

They took Anthony Smith out of his fight with Jamaal Hill. They can take Corey Sandhagen out of the fight.

Crikey ******#$$...this guy.

He's going to be the champ for the next ten years and only fight three times.

One will be a split decision in a fight that he clearly lost.

One will be a boring unanimous decision against a fringe contender.

...and one will be against an opponent who suffered a torn ACL and a severed spinal cord in training.

Cejudo vs Suga!

Suga/Vera 2!! Perennial (get it?) contenders for interim title

Merab vs Yan to force Aljo to retire lol.

Suga and Vera makes way more sense. Henry can wait or get a tune up fight which I know he won't since he quit for not getting the right pay. Lord knows he'd get pennies for a tune up fight.

Honestly, out of all the options and considering the time…

Suga/Chito. The two of them together could sell a co or main event.

But they have a couple of options.

I’m sure it wasn’t on purpose but Aljo can’t get no break.

They had to throw the bag at him or forfeit him to PFL or UFC.

He’s still young (27). Hopefully, it’s only a three or four year deal that nets him million. And he can be successful and get one last bag before retiring.

So Bellator may not be up for sale after all? Or this could just be to attract a potential buyer with Coker staying on.

Looking forward to see if he shreds through the upcoming Bellator LW tournament up til the finals and you'd have to think they put him and Usman at opposite ends of the bracket to potentially meet in the finals. Must have been thrown a good sized bag considering he was asking 1 mil a fight, likely got at least in that ballpark.

So Bellator may not be up for sale after all? Or this could just be to attract a potential buyer with Coker staying on.

Looking forward to see if he shreds through the upcoming Bellator LW tournament up til the finals and you'd have to think they put him and Usman at opposite ends of the bracket to potentially meet in the finals. Must have been thrown a good sized bag considering he was asking 1 mil a fight, likely got at least in that ballpark.

Everything I’ve heard is it very much so is but who knows really

Wonder if AJ signed a six fight deal? He’s got to have at least four fights to enter the LW Grand Prix? And probably a defense or two.

Also, Jon Nash said it’s been a well know “fact” that Viacom dumb selves have wanted to sell Bellator. By losing the Dazone deal, they might be operating in the red or barely breaking even. That junk can’t be worth more than $500 mill. They have sold nary a PPV. Don’t really have household names. And seem to be losing mind state to PFL.

What….if Chito and Sugah were to fight for the interim title 😂

They took Anthony Smith out of his fight with Jamaal Hill. They can take Corey Sandhagen out of the fight.

I would loose my mind if they did that for the March card. If they really cancelled the sandhagen/chito fight and just said Sean/chito for interim title 135 main event 5 rounder

Wonder if AJ signed a six fight deal? He’s got to have at least four fights to enter the LW Grand Prix? And probably a defense or two.

Also, Jon Nash said it’s been a well know “fact” that Viacom dumb selves have wanted to sell Bellator. By losing the Dazone deal, they might be operating in the red or barely breaking even. That junk can’t be worth more than $500 mill. They have sold nary a PPV. Don’t really have household names. And seem to be losing mind state to PFL.

I’ve heard of two possible deals in the last week

Back
Top Bottom