The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Covington at it again

“My wife was walking to the cage, and I guess he was saying something to her and my manager being the man he is told him to shut the **** up,” Miocic continued. “To this day my manager won’t tell me what he said, so I’m going to find out. I’m very good, I’m like the FBI. I’ll find out what he said and I’m just gonna go up to him and talk to him about it.”

“I’m a normal guy,” Miocic said. “I’m just gonna go up to him and talk to him, I’m not gonna take his head off. I’m gonna go, ‘Hey man, what’s your problem’. I’m not mad at the kid, I just want to talk to him about it.”

They both showed for the conference lol. Just put this on for background, expect both sides to be mostly respectul towards each other. Cool how they did it outdoors in Brooklyn.

dana said they really making a belt for this **** :smh: i was hoping that was a joke but it's really happening. :lol:

That ESPN money still aint fix the UFC's trash *** pressers where their mics don't work :lol: and nobody can hear any questions or answers

Do fans ask questions during these things, cuz i'm hoping those dudes weren't actually press/reporters?

Mans came looking like scarface :lol:
There's hope ...

Dude has the Tony Montana suit ... yet everyone talking about other bull****. LoL

Young guns dont even know ... I solute you!
Screenshot_20190919-220556_Chrome.jpg

ufc better compensate Nate for stealing his baddest mofo title.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...***er-trademark-applications-diaz-vs-masvidal

dana said they really making a belt for this **** :smh: i was hoping that was a joke but it's really happening. :lol:
props to these two for getting what i hope is a money fight
but their records dont really scream BMF :lol:

Yair this weekend. He got lucky af against Korean Zombie :smh: a KO literally in the last second :smh:

Zombie should be on a 3 fight win streak of Bermudez, Yair and Moicano :smh: that would legit be good enough for a title shot after Volkanowski

Yair should be on a 2 fight losing streak where he really didn't look that great in either fight

Smh **** getting to gimmicky.. wearing costumes now

Y’all see how they trying to parlay this into a fight with Conor? Prolly be be only way he touches gold again

Smh **** getting to gimmicky.. wearing costumes now

Y’all see how they trying to parlay this into a fight with Conor? Prolly be be only way he touches gold again
Dana just made this fight to get Conor some more money. I can see it Uncle Dana. **** Conor and his bum ***

Back
Top Bottom