The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

They must be in Florida too, i don't see any social distancing or masks

Mike Perry is a scumbag for assaulting that old man. At the same time, the old man played a part in escalating the situation. He should've just backed away. When you are that old and fragile, an average teenager would whoop your ***, let alone a professional fighter.

Perrys done, he gotta pay the tax man and now the old man + the lawyers

my guy was already living on the edge

Wouldn't suprise me if Dana White actually embraces him. I mean this can't be worse than Greg Hardy.
Yeah initially thats what I was thinking but non-superstars usually get held to a way lower standard...I don’t think it’s the UFC he gotta worry about

it’s them lawyers now.

Tbh I don’t mind not being calm about trump, I got no problem with not just being ok with people openly supporting him. That’s just me I don’t expect everyone to be like that

Telling others what to talk about ain’t it though especially when you don’t have to participate in it and it is related to actual fighters. The thread is just fine otherwise

Once again - the fighters that bring it upon themselves SHOULD be talked about for that - Colby made being a MAGA bro his shtick, it’s fair to talk about.

shout out to Daddy Dana, logistically..... this is a nightmare but who even doubts for a moment this card will deliver?

Perrys done, he gotta pay the tax man and now the old man + the lawyers

my guy was already living on the edge

I'm curious because those backwards AF states like Texas have those stand your ground type laws, so I'm wondering if the old man walking up on Perry changes things.

Hitting the waiter is probably anther story though.

He deserves the boot from the organization for dropping N's alone.

Definitely not a good look for Mike Perry, he'll definitely have some legal fees on his hands and anyones guess on how much he gets sued for. I can all but guarantee he doesn't see any punishment from the UFC directly.

This is not his first time saying the N word on camera though (not excusing it in anyway), he once told TWood he was 2% African smh.

Didnt Perry's manager brag about Perry being able to drop the N word? SMH

isn't this the third guy perry has laid out in 3 months? might need to add those to his record after three years without a stoppage. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom