The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

He litterally waited until the guy turned his head and temple shots him Haha dude was unphased.... like I said his "power" shines thru against little people primarily

Old dude no sold that shot and channeled his inner Ultimate Warrior:pimp::pimp::pimp:
kfPmpm.gif

Damn I didnt know that was part of the suit.

Apparently he's super vindictive and would match people up in hard fights and put it on the prelims purely out of spite. I cant say Im surprised tho
Scum bag promotion that just keeps on getting more and more empowered

Damn I didnt know that was part of the suit.

Apparently he's super vindictive and would match people up in hard fights and put it on the prelims purely out of spite. I cant say Im surprised tho

Well i mean, have you ever seen how SHORT dood is :lol:

It was either UFC matchmaker or power abusing police officer.....

Im wondering if he really “retired” or if he was pushed out

Nate skipped media day and the stare down :lol:

I would honestly be surprised if Dana ever offered him a title shot because I don't think they're as desperate as they were before to get big fights (even with the need to fill more cards)... therefore I don't think they're willing to put up with him for a championship fight buildup let alone have him actually be a champion. All of the media and general obligations would be blown off :lol:

Dana already bargaining through the media for any potential Conor return :lol: on some you're gonna need us not the other way around :lol: Dana ain't wrong tho

“That happened in April. I knew that happened, they just got the video. It’s pretty bad,” White said when speaking to Jim Rome on Thursday. “Not allegedly, it’s pretty clear [it’s him]. So apparently this was in a pub in Ireland and it was an argument over whiskey. Conor has a whiskey now and it was an argument over the whiskey and Conor reaches out and hits him with a left hook.

“I don’t know the context of it. I don’t know the entire story but he punches a guy, an older man, in the face.”

White says he most recently talked to McGregor two weeks ago but he hadn’t addressed the bar fight with him yet.

“I knew that he had, had an altercation at a bar but I didn’t know with who or any of that, I didn’t know anything, I just knew it happened,” White said.

“You get to a point where you look at a guy like Conor and you look at the bus incident in New York and the camera, the phone, the guy took the picture of him in Miami and he slaps the phone [away from him] — what’s the number?” White said. “What’s it going to cost Conor McGregor before he decides ‘all right, this isn’t worth it, enough is enough, I need to stop doing this’.

“The incident in New York cost him millions. Millions he had to pay out. He had to pay the guy with the phone. What’s he going to pay this guy that he hit in the bar? The list just goes on and on. I just don’t know when he wakes up and says ‘I’ve got to stop doing this’.”

Back
Top Bottom