The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

Dana White: “It’s true. We sat at the Clippers game. We started talking and we literally got a deal done right there on the court. And if things play out the way things Floyd and I think they will, I will probably sit down with Al Haymon [Mayweather’s manager] in March and get a deal on paper.

“If everything goes our way, Floyd and I would be doing something in October or November 2020”

McGregor wasn’t even competitive with Khabib. Getting a rematch for beating Cowboy at 170 is a joke. Dude is too buns to fight Gaethje.

Think they were saying he doesn't want to cut the weight twice so soon between fights after a long lay off.

I'm pretty sure Khabib will keep his word of not giving Conor that fight no matter how much money they throw at him.

I do want to see him stay at 170 after Cowboy tho so Jorge could knock his lights out next. But I doubt Dana would even make that fight cause Masvidal is basically superstar status and he probably wants to keep Conor's stock as high as possible for as long as he can.

Apparently this Rozenstruik guy has bombs in his fists. Overeem is on a 2 fight win streak. Should be at least entertaining tonight

Well dont know who that guy MVP is facing but the card itself and Rizins NYE card have some entertaining fights. Will try to catch them if I can.

Apparently this Rozenstruik guy has bombs in his fists. Overeem is on a 2 fight win streak. Should be at least entertaining tonight
Rozenstruik about to have his first real test. Uber should fight smart. He’s been beating these up and comers. Surprised they never gave him the Black Beast fight.

And MVP stay opening cans up.

Not too sure if that was a groin shot!! Looks more like the side. Why aren't they showing the relay more than once?

Back
Top Bottom