The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Excitement finally kicking in for the ppv, mainly the top 2 fights. They shouldve put more time between this and the Jones ppv for a proper build.

Hope my guy Leon pulls it off He needs to be the one putting pressure and be first in exchanges. Usman would back him to the fence and make him shell up so easy in both fights. Hopefully him and his team make the adjustments and don't just bank on the elevation and Usman changing off a KO narratives.

Got Fiziev in the co main. Man's just a much better striker than Gaetjhe. If Gaetjhe actually brings out his offensive wrestling, then he would win this fight. But think Fiziev punishes him with body kicks and we see a stoppage.

Excitement finally kicking in for the ppv, mainly the top 2 fights. They shouldve put more time between this and the Jones ppv for a proper build.

Got Fiziev in the co main. Man's just a much better striker than Gaetjhe. If Gaetjhe actually brings out his offensive wrestling, then he would win this fight. But think Fiziev punishes him with body kicks and we see a stoppage.
Can you believe Alex vs Izzy is in like 3 weeks? lol

I can't remember the last time Justin wrestled. This was my mistake going into he Khabib fight lol. Dude just refuses to, exactly like Chandler-- just wants to brawl

Can you believe Alex vs Izzy is in like 3 weeks? lol

I can't remember the last time Justin wrestled. This was my mistake going into he Khabib fight lol. Dude just refuses to, exactly like Chandler-- just wants to brawl
Man's never used his wrestling offensively in MMA, not even in his WSOF days. He has great credentials. His wrestling style and matches were just like his MMA fights though, pure chaos.

Justin isn't changing his style at this stage of his career. He seems happy being the action fighter even if he gets his lights put out. Seems he'd rather lose by KO than win a boring decision.

Arman should be on a 7 fight win streak :smh: and last loss was to Islam 4 years ago

If he beats moicano I doubt they’ll put him into the title shot without injuries to others and other factors occurring :smh:

Moicano also found some new life. It’s gonna be a war

The fight with Gamrot could have gone either way and I don't remember the decision being that disputed though. I've been wrong before 🤷‍♂️
That said I still believe Arman will need a couple more wins after this against some top 10 guys to prove he's a legit contender and there's also a few guys who'll have legit claims at a shot with a win (I.E. Benny and Fiziev) in their next fights.

The fight with Gamrot could have gone either way and I don't remember the decision being that disputed though. I've been wrong before 🤷‍♂️
That said I still believe Arman will need a couple more wins after this against some top 10 guys to prove he's a legit contender and there's also a few guys who'll have legit claims at a shot with a win (I.E. Benny and Fiziev) in their next fights.
It was definitely questioned. I posted a bunch of analysts who had Arman clearly winning on their cards

Arman knocked him down in the 4th but the judges gave gamrot the round because…. Wrestling

I don’t think it was a robbery but I don’t see how gamrot beat him according to the scoring criteria

Yeah Dolidze is pretty much at his peak. Bout to hit the wrong side of 30.

Marvin still young enough to add to his game. So he probably ends up wrestle jabbing his way to a UD.

Back
Top Bottom