The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Colby trying to do the least to get another shot, if anyone at WW deserves it rn it's Belal Muhammad. I'd like to see him and Colby get matched up but Colby prolly trying to avoid him at all costs.

Plus Colby 2-2 in his last 4 but still retains his #2 WW ranking, yea the rankings been terrible but c'mon man.

Jeff Molina came out as bi. Apparently he had a private video leaked and he had to make a statement on Twitter. Cool to see a lot of fighters showing support. 2023 and ****ing dumb troll backwards idiots still care about the gender other people are attracted to

Last edited:
That’s wack. Colby ducking Khamzat, Shavkat, and Belal. He’s racist against Muslims. Maybe not…but it makes no sense why he’s #2. I’m tired of the ducking in certain divisions.

“Basically Matt Schnell, David Dvorak, Tim Elliott and Sumudaerji, they all have been offered [a fight against me],” Mokaev revealed when speaking to MMA Fighting. “Tim Elliott is injured, I understand, but the rest they all declined. That’s how I know from Mick Maynard. He told me if you want to fight in March, only an unranked opponent is available.

“I can’t get anyone from the top 15, nobody wants it. I said I don’t care. Give me anyone. I just want to stay busy and I see how rankings work. If you win, you’re going up. I don’t have to fight Sumudaerji to go up. No disrespect to Sumudaerji, I have trained with him before. I need more challenge than guys like Sumudaerji.”

This was supposed to be the Leon Murphy debut showcase but they threw in a game Santos in there. Santos seems like the more complete fighter while Murphy has the better striking.

I can see Santos stealing it.

Edit: Murphy got a close gift…

That knee bar 😳

Mokaev is lucky to be able to walk.

Edit: Nice comeback. Huge display of will and desire to win.

Bad shoulder and knee. Probably going to be out for a min.

Never seen too many Israeli pro MMA fighters.

These are two LW killers.

Patterson is one tall guy. Sort of reminds me of James Vick!!

Edit: And for not high fiving got peaced out!!

Lol at getting sent to the shadow realm and trying to continue to fight the ref both on the ground and after being stood up and surrounded by your corner.

Homeboy’s brain was beyond scrambled.

Back
Top Bottom