The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Belal looks different. His performance against Brady was hella impressive and I’ve always hated Belals style

Maybe khabib really does have the golden touch

He gonna have to take out rahkmanov or something to get a shot tho lol

Even that 4th round where Leon almost double him on SS and Usman had 50 seconds control time. DC kept saying that was an easy Usman round :lol:

Colby getting a title shot next is such trash. Dude has not fought someone coming off a win for 5 years man. Dude ain't even a ppv seller. Man's couldn't even hit 500k views on cable when he fought old *** Robbie Lawler.

Belal looks different. His performance against Brady was hella impressive and I’ve always hated Belals style

Maybe khabib really does have the golden touch

He gonna have to take out rahkmanov or something to get a shot tho lol
With Colby skipping lines and dudes also needing to get paid, Dana at least needs to make it clear what the landscape is, who has next, etc. These last two fights held up the division. And Kamaru fighting Colby and Masvidal twice also didn’t help.

I honestly think Belal should get the title shot. Also allows him to run it back with Leon. WW been playing favorite too long.

Now you got Islam wanting to get in the mix.

Leon could have a Woodley like run. Leon is a great fighter, highly technical but his performances are boring.

GSP will forever be the WW GOAT, especially with how deep WW is right now. Shavkat, Colby, Khamzat, Burns and other up and coming killers make it a tough division (probably the third deepest after LW).

Usman had a nice run. 16-fight win streak. Five title defenses. Top of the P4P rankings at one point. He can still hang in the top ten…but with his knees and age is it worth it? Colby winning the belt could present an opportunity.

I dont get why they’re forcing a clown show with Colby. It’s like they’re desperate for a heel to create a circus for ppv sells. Because there is no way this is based on actual merit.

I dont get why they’re forcing a clown show with Colby. It’s like they’re desperate for a heel to create a circus for ppv sells. Because there is no way this is based on actual merit.
I agree

The issue is I think they’re doing this because Colby was the back up for the usman Leon fight

I’d rather the ufc give the title shot to the winner of the burns masvidal fight

Dude hasn’t fought in a year. Before that, his record was 2-2.

Belal has a legit winning streak. Gilbert has been busier. So have Shavkat and Khamzat. Everyone else is beating legit ranked opponents.

It’s probably becuz he did them a favor and the schtick. But sometimes you feel like race plays into it.

Told yall in 2019,2020, 2021 Leon would be champ :smile:

Dana white is terrible at his job and PPVs are irrelevant at this point. They just think Colby will get the most social engagements. Which is probably true... just sucks because he's clearly not the number one two or three contender. Gunna be in his late 30s... shavkat and belal deserve better. Leon should pull out on Colby and have Jorge do the same. Force Burns and Colby to fight each other n get the Masvidal bag.

I told y’all that Belal was gonna be fed to rakhmanov lmao. That sucks for him

I’d rather have colby get the shot than conor or jorge which was definitely on the table

Don’t care if either of them win their next fights - colby would still deserve it more than either of them

Regardless rahkmanov or Belal will most likely get the next shot which brings order back to the division

The only thing Dana White does for the UFC is hold them back. I really want that clown to retire and focus on that slap crap

SMH. Khamzat keeps posting he wants to challenge the 170 champ. Dana not subtly calling him a fat ___ and punishing him for last September. Yeah yeah yeah. Khamzat has that energy. He’ll fight whoever. So he doesn’t mind the 185 talk. He really should have fought in the Spring at 170 to show he could make the weight.

Ramadan ends by May so idk why chimaev would be out until October

I didn’t think Dana would care to punish chimaev all that much for the weight miss but in the end that was entirely chimaevs fault

He could have been right in the mix today if he simply would have made weight and easily beat a washed Nate Diaz

Dana will figure it out and include him on international fight week in July

Having khamzat sit over year with no injury after all the hype and build up he’s had is ridiculous.

Also, I am not a fan of belal at all but him and burns deserve a title shot all day over Colby. Burns already had to fight khamzat, and now they’re gonna force belal to fight shavkat when Colby has only had to fight masvidal this whole time is ridiculous. Hope Leon comes out and publicly says he won’t fight Colby and calls for other challengers over him who are more deserving.

Back
Top Bottom