The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Reading the Mokaev interview- this kid is a psycho on many levels

“Crazy, first day after the fight, I didn’t sleep until the next night,” Mokaev said of the pain in his knee. “It swelled up and I’ve done the MRI and I’m just kind of waiting on the results and hoping it’s all good, because I want to be the youngest UFC champion."

"I know it’s hard for me to walk or anything to do. I have two floors in our house and I couldn’t get up to the second floor since I got back to my house. But I think it’s worth it."

You guys keep harping on a fight that happened 4 years ago. To be fair the lawler bout was before the usman fight

The numbers aren’t out there for Colby’s fights on ppv but there’s this

Considering Leon wants to fight Jorge, I can't wait to hear this podcast. He still has to get by Burns but even if Jorge loses against Burns and say Leon loses to Colby (or even vice versa), I can see the loser setup to fight Jorge. Boy he is a gate keeper.

Wait, what?

Once Joe Rogan said that, Luke Combs cut him off and asked if he really thought Jorge Masvidal was better than Goerges St-Pierre, the UFC commentator doubled down on it.

“Yeah,” Rogan responded when Combs asked him if he really thought Masvidal was on GSP’s level. “I think if Masvidal was around at that time he would be dangerous for everybody, I think he is on another level. I think everyone is on another level, the Masvidal that knocked out Ben Askren, that was one of the craftiest moves that anyone has ever done. He went sideways and ran straight at him and Askren’s instincts kicked in and he kneed him into the dark lands. Just one shoot, boom, into the shadow realm. Masvidal, I mean he knocked out Yves Edwards with a f****g head kick back in the day. He is a f****g assassin. Masvidal is a gangster.”

He didn’t need to say nothing lol

Leon’s footwork and speed had usman shook- though I don’t think usman is anywhere near his best physically (mostly due to age and wear and tear)- that comes with the territory. No excuses

Wait, what?

Once Joe Rogan said that, Luke Combs cut him off and asked if he really thought Jorge Masvidal was better than Goerges St-Pierre, the UFC commentator doubled down on it.

“Yeah,” Rogan responded when Combs asked him if he really thought Masvidal was on GSP’s level. “I think if Masvidal was around at that time he would be dangerous for everybody, I think he is on another level. I think everyone is on another level, the Masvidal that knocked out Ben Askren, that was one of the craftiest moves that anyone has ever done. He went sideways and ran straight at him and Askren’s instincts kicked in and he kneed him into the dark lands. Just one shoot, boom, into the shadow realm. Masvidal, I mean he knocked out Yves Edwards with a f****g head kick back in the day. He is a f****g assassin. Masvidal is a gangster.”
This is hilarious because Masvidal was ****ing around fighting during GSPs time :lol:

I'm also hoping Khamzat comes back sooner than later. All the steam he built up during 2020- the Burns fight is slowly dying down and it really seems to be a mystery if he'll continue on at WW or be forced up to MW.

I'm also hoping Khamzat comes back sooner than later. All the steam he built up during 2020- the Burns fight is slowly dying down and it really seems to be a mystery if he'll continue on at WW or be forced up to MW.
Not only slowing down but perhaps becoming a villain lol. Still good for business but he was the lovable savage before the Diaz weight miss….

He got a lotta hate for missing

Next thing we know Bryce Mitchell gonna go all Arian Foster and let us know the UFC is rigged and gives them scripts to go over before every card.

I trust Mike heck- he firmly doesn’t believe there’s a chance chimaev can make 170 anymore so just let him fight vetorri

If we never get chimaev vs rahkmanov i would settle for a more seasoned bo nickal

Back
Top Bottom