The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Anyone got a problem with Gamebred I don’t wanna see none of y’all rooting for “loud” athletes, that was the epitome of walking the walk and talking the talk.

I think some of the dislike of him stems from his Trump support trolling a couple years back too

Nah, Santos had the busted knee and throwing 3 punch combos that were missing.

Jones defended well. And was never knocked down. Jones UD.

I’m interested in Jorge vs Colby at some point. The past few months both have spoke openly about fighting each other

Jorge has positioned himself to skip Colby for the title shot even if Colby beats lawler. So that might not sit well with Colby and cause some friction

The only time I remember 2 fighters from the same gym fighting is arlovski and overeem. Don't think they were friends though. Same with cerrone and perry but cerrone just trains at his ranch now.

Jorge said this week that they have not been training together recently, I forget if that was on purpose but you can tell the relationship has changed quite a bit

The only time I remember 2 fighters from the same gym fighting is arlovski and overeem. Don't think they were friends though. Same with cerrone and perry but cerrone just trains at his ranch now.
Was Rashad still at Jackson-Wink when he fought Jones?

Rockhold always been overhyped imo. Does askren retire from here? Not sure what else to prove after taking an L. If undefeated going forward I can see his arguement but that’s all done now. Bones Jones just about collecting paychecks right now. Can’t be mad at that.

For once Dana is right Rockhold should hang it up, broke his jaw no point messing up his moneymaker.

I suggested that Luke should retire after the last time he got slept and was told “KOs just happen more in MMA” :lol: :smh:

Dudes about to be slurring like Sugar Shane
Mosley soon

Great win by Jon. I think if Thiago’s knee was good in that fight he would probably have gotten the decision. Hoping that Thiago is okay and looking forward to seeing him fight again!

I agree. The knee buckling was certainly his downfall last night. Had he been able to strike Jon & knock him down maybe once or twice, I would have said Santos gets the W.

Quotables all over that presser.

“Super necessary”
“I thought he was going to get up”
“This crotch ain’t for dudes”

:lol:

Ben took it exactly how I thought he would. He understood

It's all a part of the sport. If a guy taunted like that after every other fight that's different. Every once in a while you have these moments, that's why I'm good with it

"He had his thumb up for sure" was the goat comment btw

I wonder who Askren will fight next

Much resprect to Jorge for executing a great game plan

Only card that can top this would be December with Jones and DC trilogy, and a Khabib vs Ferguson if Khabib wins September

Back
Top Bottom