The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

185 to 205 is a pretty drastic chasm. Chris would be perfect for a 195 division

Chris was a big MW but at the same time he could be considered a small 205er. Guys like Smith and Santos still look big at 205, which is insane to think about how they ever fought at 185

185 to 205 is a pretty drastic chasm. Chris would be perfect for a 195 division

Chris was a big MW but at the same time he could be considered a small 205er. Guys like Smith and Santos still look big at 205, which is insane to think about how they ever fought at 185

100 percent the UFC needs to change up the weight classes. 125 and every ten pounds from there should have a division. So many guys will have the potential to either fight for a belt, or be able to go for two. Straight opportunity for a money grab for the brass, more high level money fights, more money for the fighters.

I used to be against more weight classes because I thought that'd muddy the waters. But over the years I've done a 180 and recognize that the weight cutting culture is a little out of control

There's no reason there shouldn't be a 165 division. The deepest divisions are 155 and 170. But Dana is going to do whatever he thinks is best for business

"It literally just clears the airways so I'm able to breathe. It doesn't help me breathe better. It helps me breathe just like you, pretty much evens the playing field." -Greg Hardy

*Said in a sarcastic diva voice

? :rofl:

This man wants to get in on the Cringe division with Cejudo

Screen Shot 2019-10-19 at 12.11.19 AM.png

Can we get a ban on the god nonsense post fight?
amen :lol:

The young lion won tonight. Reyes is dangerous, the jones fight could be interesting....same size, youth vs experience....im not sure he's the same level striker as say GUS but hes formidable......I think at this point Reyes is more tactical and calculated, might put up a better showing than johnny, who knows?

They obviously going to see what happens with walker next

think pulsating jones beats em both and rides off into the sunset.....possibly 1 last fight at HW

id like to think Reyes can beat JJ but his performance against Volkan was so underwhelming i cant help but to be pessimistic. Knocking out Weidman doesnt do much for me. He's been what, knocked 6 of his last 7 fights now? It was effortless lol.

Johnny Walker is different. Hope he follows up again in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom