The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Waking up at 7 in the morning still talking **** on twitter lol. NTer behavior :lol:
2Q0v.gif

Masdival did what Conor did to Aldo. He was leaning against the smiling know exactly what he was gonna do and exactly what Askren was gonna do and flawlessly executed it. That was some bad *** ****.

Then he ruined it by being a total douche afterwards.

I wouldnt say ruined it. That's just who the guy is. He said it over and over again, hes about that life. Him, khabib, the Diaz bros... they take that online trash talk seriously

Ben took it exactly how I thought he would. He understood

It's all a part of the sport. If a guy taunted like that after every other fight that's different. Every once in a while you have these moments, that's why I'm good with it

"He had his thumb up for sure" was the goat comment btw

Lol he just lost all the juice imaginable. Dude should be on at 9am prelims

Will never understand guys shooting when someone is running at them full speed. Aldo vs Swanson, Hughes vs Alves, I know I’m missing a couple others, I mean have we not learned this lesson already :lol:

Either way big win for Jorge. He’s still a clown for rocking with Colby and Trump but yet having this anti trash talk stance, but that mother****er can fight. Usman better be ready, and honestly he better hope he gets Colby and not Jorge. Stylistically, the gap between his striking vs Jorge’s is gonna be a serious problem for him.

Yeah Jorge didn't ruin anything. Have no problems at all with what he did after (and still doing). He did exactly what he said he was going to do. If Askren won last night best believe he's still be running his mouth right now.

Im pretty sure masvidal don't rock with Trump like that, but Colby been his boy & training partner for a loooong time now so naturally he gonna support & ride for his mans....he loyal you know that.

Dood grew up in the hood, yall really think he registers to vote on election day, walks down to the polls in his boat shoes & sweater vest to vote for Trump???? :lol:

ya'll believe anything these dood's selling :smh:

I bet Colby don't even vote either :lol: rustling all these hyper-political feathers out here getting people emotional...lol how you think the Orange one got into office in the first place :rofl:

Jorge also from Florida...

Anyway, he got Conor type hype behind him right now, if he plays his cards right he could be the next big thing

I would say a lil different than conor.....conor came outta nowhere and had this crazy historic rapid rise in like 2 years....

Masvidal like the triple OG who finally getting his shine, similar to Dustin....these doods BUILT everything from the ground up, nothing was fast tracked or handed to them. No crazy favorable matchups or showcases like conor or stylebender.

It makes their run more intimate, doods been watching DP and Jorge fight for a WHILE now, we have got to grow with them, it makes the success they finally achieving now that much sweeter.

"earned, not givin" comes to mind.

I wasn’t trying to compare their fighting careers just the attention they’re getting now

Everything he says in interview right now is gold

Back to back KOs and a title shot probably

Just have the same type of energy. Street Jesus.

He even being charitable to fighters backstage. They hungry. He hands out three pieces and a soda.

Jorge should get the title shot. That cliche MAGA schtick is played out and cringe.

Masvidal was all on the Trump **** on his IG, don’t give a damn if he voted or not he’s a clown for that.

But Jorge getting his shine now is more like Nate finally getting his shine after the Conor fights, he’s been in the game for 16 years at this point.

Back
Top Bottom