The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

"hey dana, is that the best you got?"
vOE6qJL.jpg

Both Colby and Jorge scheduled to be on Ariel's show today. Definitely will be interesting to hear if they both talk about the titelshot as we already know they would be willing to fight each other for the belt. It seems like with the hype on Jorge now they look to book the Usman fight as soon as Usman is ready to fight.

Im pretty sure masvidal don't rock with Trump like that, but Colby been his boy & training partner for a loooong time now so naturally he gonna support & ride for his mans....he loyal you know that.

Dood grew up in the hood, yall really think he registers to vote on election day, walks down to the polls in his boat shoes & sweater vest to vote for Trump???? :lol:

ya'll believe anything these dood's selling :smh:

I bet Colby don't even vote either :lol: rustling all these hyper-political feathers out here getting people emotional...lol how you think the Orange one got into office in the first place :rofl:
Ninja votes republican it’s possible

Who cares?

You are only interested in him because of the way he fights. Not because of the quality of his political commentary.

The UFC is set. WW can be exciting again with either the Usman/Colby or Usman/Masvidal matchups.

Strangely, Nick shouldn’t have turned the Masvidal fight. It would’ve raised both of their stocks.

Watching some of the pre and post fight vids around ATT in the wake of 239, it's crazy how highly they all speak of Kyoji Horiguchi, who I always thought was a phenomenal fighter, and who the UFC either let go or didn't re-sign when he was on a 3 fight win streak.

Lol. That knockout just keeps giving.

Santos is a warrior. To go five rounds with that injury is insane.

I’m sort of indifferent to a rematch. JBJ would probably destroy him in the rematch based on the feedback that he might have “lost”.

Lol. That knockout just keeps giving.

Santos is a warrior. To go five rounds with that injury is insane.

I’m sort of indifferent to a rematch. JBJ would probably destroy him in the rematch based on the feedback that he might have “lost”.
Dude his knee is completely destroyed. He’s not realistically fighting for years

Damn. That’s tough. He’s already in his mid 30s. His career is pretty much over.

Guess Blachowicz is the next challenger. LHW so lukewarm right now.

unless he came into the fight with preexisting damage, its ****ing nuts to think that a poorly thrown kick can cause that - if that is what caused it

I think his leg was comprised from the jump. He jus blew the resta the ligaments trying to plant and turn into that kick early.

Chill on the its over for him stuff. Realistically in 9 months hell be 100%

Hell only miss one fight. Hell be back

If no one's watched, Dan Hardy's YT channel is really good. Full Reptile. Has interviews with fighters at their gyms, has one with Nunes coach and head coach of ATT that's very good. Also has one with Masvidal where he's with him for the day from about a week or 2 ago.

^^^
The one with Masvidal was one with the Horiguchi talk. Said he was the best fighter in the gym.

**** was an hour + though. I'm a big Masvidal fan but come on :lol:

And Israel claims he will fight 3-4 more MW fights and then fight Jones at 205 in 1 year at the new Raider stadium in Vegas

He’s really going after bones saying he hasn’t looked good since USADA

Lmao yeah some of them be OD long. Usually just put those interviews on after work during rush hour lol.

And Israel claims he will fight 3-4 more MW fights and then fight Jones at 205 in 1 year at the new Raider stadium in Vegas

He’s really going after bones saying he hasn’t looked good since USADA
Hes lowkey right.... I dont think izzy wants that smoke now but another 18 months of him ascending and Jon being less than spectacular could make for an interesting matchup

Back
Top Bottom