The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Everyone wants that red panty party.

I wanna see him and rda run that back. Both inbetweeners

RDA is fighting Lee

Give me Leon Edwards vs Jorge and then Pettis vs Lawler or Ponzibbio

Woodley and Askren kinda left in the dark at the moment

Pettis needed that. Another guy that would benefit from a 165 division. His lack of wrestling will still always kill him. Why I don’t think RDA rematch would be great. But def night and day what a weight cut will do to a fighter. First time wonderboy ever KO’d. Woodley couldn’t do that in 10rounds

Dana White

“I now have a plan. I didn’t have a plan before but now I have a plan. You know it looks like we’re going to do, uh you know, the (Marlon) Moraes vs. (Henry) Cejudo fight. They both want that fight really bad. It seems like a good fight to make with the whole (TJ) Dillashaw thing now. Then you do Formiga vs. Benavidez on the same card and if anything goes wrong one of them can step up and take the fight. Then the winner of that fight (Formiga vs. Benavidez) is the guaranteed number one contender and gets to fight for the title in their next fight.”

Wonderboy KO'd the current 185 champ and Pettis gets KO'd by the current 145 champ, yet Pettis KO's Wonderboy.

MMA is interesting.

punch was beautiful

big win for pettis

sadly, I think thompsons chin is gonee at this point....he's getting kinda long in the tooth these days, takes nothing away from anthony's win.

main card was a snoozefest

Pettis ain't done I see. He cuts open very easily nowadays, leaking blood seemingly every fight. Superman punch came outta nowhere. That's why he'll always have fans. WEC fans won't forget the "Showtime" kick off the cage that almost took Bendo's soul.

Shame for "Wonderboy." Man's looked fluid with his striking. Definitely won the first round, maybe/probably the second up to the KO. Although in R2 Pettis was consciously chopping down Thompson's movement with the back-side leg kick when "Wonderboy" was in his traditional southpaw stance.

I don't remember how I scored Thompson's fight with "Immortal" Brown but you could make an argument he defeated Till in Liverpool and T-Wood in their second bout. This is the first time anyone has straight up starched him in this manner though. He usually fights smart, safe.

Outstanding highlight reel KO from Pettis but he was out of it before that haymaker, don't think he'll be able to hang with other welterweights who will wrestle him to the ground.

showtime vs winner of barboza/gaethje im with it

I think barboza would dominate him again. I remember the first fight being lopsided. gaethje should walk him down but dunno how bad gaethje’s chin is nowadays or when it’ll finally give out.

Anyway, when’s the last time someone got dropped or ko’ed by a superman punch?

When I see a shogun shogun post, I fully expect it to be hype and thirst for "Karate Hottie" vs. KK next weekend :lol:.

Anyone ridin' out to Philly for that card? Free on ESPN. Looking forward to Sheymon Moraes. Carioca Brazuca with no grappling. Lol. He gonna KO Sodiq.

Didn’t even know those ladies were matched up. Def a candidate for hottest fight ever.

Pettis said he wants to fight in July. If it isn't Conor he wants a big fight. He's sounding like he definitely wants another fight at 170. He said his whole energy system wastes away at 155 against wrestlers. He thinks 170 might do him good against wrestlers

He won't fight Askren or Woodley, or Jorge unless it's for the belt

When I see a shogun shogun post, I fully expect it to be hype and thirst for "Karate Hottie" vs. KK next weekend :lol:.

Anyone ridin' out to Philly for that card? Free on ESPN. Looking forward to Sheymon Moraes. Carioca Brazuca with no grappling. Lol. He gonna KO Sodiq.
Grabbing tix with my brother. Trying to find time to get tix to the Phils game and hopefully catch some of that before the card

This may be one of the GOAT interviews we've ever seen

1. He literally spits before speaking
2. He lives in a camper surrounded by poop
3. He's still in school and getting good grades

Reebok get him some camo shorts for Godsake

Next weekend is unbridled violence at the top of the card. Someone getting stopped.

Im on the fence on Gaethje pressure or Barbosa hard striking. Barbosa likes to leg kick too.

Mans unintentionally hilarious. Think about the 5:30 mark he talking about his accident.

Hope my man Showtime can build off this W and at least be a contender in this division. Still amazed that he put wonderboy to sleep.

Dana White

“I now have a plan. I didn’t have a plan before but now I have a plan. You know it looks like we’re going to do, uh you know, the (Marlon) Moraes vs. (Henry) Cejudo fight. They both want that fight really bad. It seems like a good fight to make with the whole (TJ) Dillashaw thing now. Then you do Formiga vs. Benavidez on the same card and if anything goes wrong one of them can step up and take the fight. Then the winner of that fight (Formiga vs. Benavidez) is the guaranteed number one contender and gets to fight for the title in their next fight.”
@jewseejay you r mans didn’t even have a plan. I don’t know how you can keep defending this guy as president

Back
Top Bottom