The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

ONE Championship getting the plug during a March Madness game. Jim Nantz "Might Mouse Johnson, I like that nickname" :lol:

CBS and MMA can't help but remember Strikeforce

bbe14a04-9fbb-460c-b02e-d01a975c815e-png.552525

:lol:

I still want to see Aldo/Pettis happen before they hang it up, but it would likely have to be at a catchweight at this point in their careers.

How will viewership be effected with all the TV cards being moved over to that stupid app?
It’s def a huge change and a risk. Imo it could not be as bad as it seems on the surface

As long as people are familiar with Netflix then you can get espn plus. At first their numbers could take a hit but over time I think people will get over it and end up subscribing

A la Carte is where American society is heading

For the fighters who get Ppv points it’ll be real interesting to see how it impacts their pay. If there was a fighters union I don’t think this would happen

I have to assume the ufc big wigs thought this through plus whatever extended new deal they got with espn, you have to assume the numbers will always be in favor of the ufc regardless

celeb or not shorty brolic as hell with no hips or ***
True, Miesha looks good in certain outfits or certain angles. That said the leaked pics do nothing for me. I mean look at Michelle Watersons ESPN The Body pics, they are very unflattering and I find her very attractive in general.

I glanced at the photos and imma have to agree with young cashbanks cashbanks , not really impressed :lol:

Alot of "fine" MMA chicks just look good compared to other MMA chicks. Gina, Paige, Yankova, Ostovich and Dern are straight tho

I been treating NT more for a news and takes than anything. This deserved a reply I felt. Thanks NT fam for tip on Meisha bae. I texted my boy at 4am when I seen it here made both our day! we’ve had a crush on her.... lol. I hope you all have good day today good looking

Back
Top Bottom