The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dana doubling down on being a cheap skate lol

“I’m not chasing down p4p guys, whoever wants to fight will fight and whoever doesn’t won’t”

lmaoooooo the Espn deal was a gift and a curse to the fighters man

This is a stretch but do you think it’s possible Colby’s camp faked this story to throw off woodley? It was documented how woodley does really well against south paws by usman
Wouldn't put it past them :lol: but I'm sure Din Thomas got him ready for whatever. Just gotta see if Twood can deliver.

Saw on BT sports YT they had a Colby interview up but took it right down. Supposedly he was on his Trump **** and called the virus a hoax :lol::smh:

MMA fighting said Twood and Colby will be on right after this presser

Wouldn't put it past them :lol: but I'm sure Din Thomas got him ready for whatever. Just gotta see if Twood can deliver.

Saw on BT sports YT they had a Colby interview up but took it right down. Supposedly he was on his Trump **** and called the virus a hoax :lol::smh:

MMA fighting said Twood and Colby will be on right after this presser
Thanks for the update! I turned it off so now I’ll hangout

Lol t wood and Colby like look mayne this check lookin real light if we dont get a win bonus. Not doin a damn thing extra.

Woodleys hat lmao

I can’t even hear woodley

ohhhh woodley s only saying black lives matter to every question. That’s wassup lol

Just rewound to Tyron's part, was he channeling his inner Marshawn Lynch?? Did Dana and Co. know what he was gonna do and turn his mic waaaay down?!? That has to be one the worst pressers I've ever seen with them not even being on at the same time and no square offs. UFC also couldn't play hype vids during down time!? Still looking forward to the fights though.

Was definitely a mess lol but I wasn’t even mad at woodley

The whole thing seemed like one of the first times it seemed amateur during covid which is a compliment to them

don't think it was intentional. it was originally supposed to be colby and woodley. i feel like they're waiting on a negative covid test (from probably colby since he attended that MAGA rally with no mask) so they're trying to separate the two for now.
I mean, woodley and colby were separated anyway so idk

Whether it was intentional or not I’m saying it’s good to have other guys up there although it was a bit underwhelming

Because it’s empty as hell and meaningless

When you fight a guy who hasn’t won since beating bj penn how ever many years ago you’re saying you don’t want to compete with the elite of today

Yeah if conor just wanted to go the meaningless route then sure nick is cool anything’s cool if he goes down that road because it’s meaningless

Nick def don't want to fight the elite save for maybe Masvidal as that would be a money fight. If him and UFC are able to come to terms I'd say we see him at most take 2-3 fights against big names like Conor, Masvidal, Khabib, etc. He's not trying to fight for the title.

Back
Top Bottom