The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

"Fun stuff."
Conor Gon end up being the co main to Mayweather and fight that other racist Paul brother

he just fought a meaningless fight against cowboy, i highly doubt nick is going down that easily
At the same time at least he was stating that his intention as to fight 3 times that year and to eventually fight either contenders and/or Khabib. Cowboy was supposed to be his warm up fight. Then COVID happened and no live gates etc.

Just saw the face offs and wow.....Colby looking way bigger than I though compared to Woodley. Woodley better TKO him fast like Till cause if not, I have a feeling Colby is just going to gas him out. Looking forward to tomorrow.

At least the burns fight he showed early that old Tyronwas still there. It was when he felt Burns' power that he started 2nd guessing then eventually fighting to survive.

If he has no reason to respect Colby's power then hopefully we see a couple TD attempts and more volume from him.

Speaking to TMZ Sports, White explained why he’s not a big fan of Adesanya’s dance moves.

“Well he’s an interesting guy anyways, but yeah, I don’t love it. (Laughs) I don’t love it. I battle with him every time we do it, you know? I keep it as minimal as possible. I like guys that just walk right into the Octagon, they’re serious, they’re all business,” White said.

Dana such a hypocrite, so he didn't mind when Conor had a live singer before one of his fights?!? Or when Conor had the Irish flag lights and smoke before some fights while taking his time getting to the Octagon??

If anything Izzy's entrances only help the UFC's brand and bring in more needed casual eyeballs.

I hope t-wood can pull out the win. just hope doesn't lose or worse, gets finished.
Way I see it is Tyron needs to be treating this fight as a must win. Not sure how many fights left on his current deal but a loss here would significantly hurt his chances of ever getting another titleshot and he might get gate keeper type fights moving forward (not saying he'd be a gatekeeper even with an L but he'll drop waay down the pecking order if so).

Last edited:
Way I see it is Tyron needs to be treating this fight as a must win. Not sure how many fights left on his current deal but a loss here would significantly hurt his chances of ever getting another titleshot and he might get gate keeper type fights moving forward (not saying he'd be a gatekeeper even with an L but he'll drop waay down the pecking order if so).
i wasn't even focused on his title chances. i think those days are far behind him and he's just finishing out his fight career before he transitions into his next career.
colby would never shut up about winning :lol:

Dana such a hypocrite, so he didn't mind when Conor had a live singer before one of his fights?!? Or when Conor had the Irish flag lights and smoke before some fights while taking his time getting to the Octagon??

If anything Izzy's entrances only help the UFC's brand and bring in more needed casual eyeballs.

I could see the argument against it in a similar nature to the dudes that do acrobatics pre-fight. We know Dana hates all that. Anything that risks any kind of injury like rolling an ankle. ****, Ferguson’s dumb self tripped on a wire.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Dana was just hating because he had no rhythm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom