The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Zabit vs Kattar TODAY @ 11 AM on ESPN+

Joined Nov 5, 2012
That ESPN money still aint fix the UFC's trash *** pressers where their mics don't work :lol: and nobody can hear any questions or answers

Beans

formerly beans718
Joined Apr 6, 2003
Do fans ask questions during these things, cuz i'm hoping those dudes weren't actually press/reporters?

Joined Jan 20, 2002
dana said they really making a belt for this **** :smh: i was hoping that was a joke but it's really happening. :lol:
props to these two for getting what i hope is a money fight
but their records dont really scream BMF :lol:

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Yair this weekend. He got lucky af against Korean Zombie :smh: a KO literally in the last second :smh:

Zombie should be on a 3 fight win streak of Bermudez, Yair and Moicano :smh: that would legit be good enough for a title shot after Volkanowski

Yair should be on a 2 fight losing streak where he really didn't look that great in either fight

Beans

formerly beans718
Joined Apr 6, 2003
Smh **** getting to gimmicky.. wearing costumes now

Y’all see how they trying to parlay this into a fight with Conor? Prolly be be only way he touches gold again

Joined Oct 7, 2007
Smh **** getting to gimmicky.. wearing costumes now

Y’all see how they trying to parlay this into a fight with Conor? Prolly be be only way he touches gold again
Dana just made this fight to get Conor some more money. I can see it Uncle Dana. **** Conor and his bum ***

Joined Jan 30, 2007
Can someone please help me unignore someone? Thanks
Once you're in your web browser, click on those 3 dots on the upper right corner to bring you to the drop down menu. There's a People You Ignore option, select it which will then bring you to the list of people you currently have ignored. Select un-ignore!

Joined Jun 15, 2013
Once you're in your web browser, click on those 3 dots on the upper right corner to bring you to the drop down menu. There's a People You Ignore option, select it which will then bring you to the list of people you currently have ignored. Select un-ignore!
I swear I have done this several time and I never seen it. Thanks dude.

Top Bottom