The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

Can someone please help me unignore someone? Thanks

Once you're in your web browser, click on those 3 dots on the upper right corner to bring you to the drop down menu. There's a People You Ignore option, select it which will then bring you to the list of people you currently have ignored. Select un-ignore!

Once you're in your web browser, click on those 3 dots on the upper right corner to bring you to the drop down menu. There's a People You Ignore option, select it which will then bring you to the list of people you currently have ignored. Select un-ignore!
I swear I have done this several time and I never seen it. Thanks dude.

The funny thing is I’m actually really really intrigued at Colby vs usman

Besides the beef, which is pretty good, the actual fight is really interesting despite possible hugging and grinding. Just want to see who has more will

Same, I want to see who gets tired first :lol:

This is all Dana’s fault, he never should have made that fake belt for Colby
This is all Dana’s fault because he shouldn’t have let Darren till fight woodley for the title to begin with. It should have been Colby’s shot

Till had no business getting that fight on the basis of missing weight and not putting on a convincing performance against wonderboy

Colby becoming a joke these days (not that he already wasn't, but more so now). If he and Usman don't fight at 245 I wonder what happens with the belt. Masvidal/Diaz winner vs Usman?

Justin definitely getting screwed if Conor takes a fight early next year, big question would be if it's at WW or LW of course. On the other hand if Khabib-Ferg gets made for 245 Justin could get the winner in a perfect world of course. So much that can happen though and likely what makes business sense more so than rankings/deserving unfortunately.

With these belts they hand out I always think back to one matchup. Ferguson v lee. They were honestly willing to give Kevin lee the belt if he beat Ferguson. Still crazy to me

There's some legit heat from Stephens... Yair apparently disrespected him by saying he's the new generation. Stephens' interviews have had some sincere energy in them genuinely wondering how tf Yair is going to show him anything he hasn't seen before

Stephens says Yair's wrestling is garbage and will be his downfall tomorrow night. He said it'd be a worse beating than Edgar gave him

With these belts they hand out I always think back to one matchup. Ferguson v lee. They were honestly willing to give Kevin lee the belt if he beat Ferguson. Still crazy to me

It showed how dumb that company is. he had just beaten chiesa who was ranked pretty high and then him and tony started arguing on the post-fight show. A freakin argument sealed the deal for him to get an interim shot.

Back
Top Bottom