The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dana is now interested in GSP vs Khabib?

They could easily cake off hype fights in the first quarter:

Conor vs winner of Nate/Jorge

DC/Stipe 3

GSP/Khabib (which is probably not going to happen because of Ramadan).

I definitely wouldn't mind Khabib vs GSP (at some catch weight) but it could just be another ploy for leverage, in this case against Tony

Dana kept saying Tony is next for Khabib "if Tony accepts" :lol::smh: acting like there's some other opponent that Tony would rather fight

I definitely wouldn't mind Khabib vs GSP (at some catch weight) but it could just be another ploy for leverage, in this case against Tony

Dana kept saying Tony is next for Khabib "if Tony accepts" :lol::smh: acting like there's some other opponent that Tony would rather fight
That’s Dana’s way of saying we are giving you 1 lowball offer. Take it or leave it.

Dana is now interested in GSP vs Khabib?

They could easily cake off hype fights in the first quarter:

Conor vs winner of Nate/Jorge

DC/Stipe 3

GSP/Khabib (which is probably not going to happen because of Ramadan).
Ramadan isn't until the end of April. Khabib not gonna fight for another year? or we talking after a potential Khabib v Ferguson.

Should be a good scrap, would be a big win for both guys.

Yair remind me of pettis in the sense that he is a prolific striker but he is crazy susceptible to the wrestling game....we’ll see if guys use the same blueprint on pettis they do with Yair.....

if Yair can’t get past Stephens, don’t see him lasting long in the UFC.

I disagree. Just because you cant fight for a title doesnt mean you cant have a good career.

Soooo many good fights Yair could be apart of

Are you kidding me?!?! Esparza got some takedowns but did no damage once she had top control. Alexa had her in trouble a few times, she should have pressured more that time she clearly had Esparza hurt.

Back
Top Bottom