The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Whether it’s a freak money show or not I’m in on Nick vs Jorge because i think Nick would make it more greasy and have that animosity angle

Jorge should have the right to choose if he wants a title shot or the nick fight

Fight for the title, even if he ends up losing the Nick fight will still be available

If I'm not mistaken Leon Edwards said the UFC offered him T Wood for January on the McGregor card

Fight for the title, even if he ends up losing the Nick fight will still be available

If I'm not mistaken Leon Edwards said the UFC offered him T Wood for January on the McGregor card
I don’t know what else woodley said today but before he’s been adamant against fighting Edwards. He sees that as a gatekeeper fight and he says he’s not a gatekeeper

Woodley is not a gatekeeper but Edwards deserves that fight

If you’ve listened to one Nick Diaz interview in the past 5 years you’ve listened to them all
I've stayed away for this simple fact... I knew he would get snarky with Ariel and he did... Its a mental exercise to try and fit together what he is saying and how is works with the previous statement

It’ll be easy to blur the lines of selling a fight and these two camps legit having issue as time goes on because both truly dgaf

Listening to the Joe Rogan. Izzy was also on the Food Diaries.

Izzy is definitely the biggest UFC star right now with Jorge.

Jorge should take the title fight. If he doesn’t take it, Tyron might squeeze back in the title picture if he wins in January.

Seriously! Good for Jorge though. It really is like seeing a Scarface story with him being somewhat the anti-hero in a way. But if there is anything I know about UFC fans, no one cares for squeaky clean fighters.

Seems like a real good guy that knows that he is in it for the money... Put in his work and is finally getting his due

wouldn't be surprised to see edgar get wrecked here, sandhagen is no joke.

Saw they have Maycee fighting on it official already Jan 18. So there is something there at least. Also saw a tweet from Conor's trainer saying their gym is closed to the public certain hours now.. so maybe he starting camp soon?

A Till-Whittaker matchup could be a fun fight. See if Till has what it takes to hang with some of the top MW's.

Back
Top Bottom