~The Most Disliked People In Sports~

i tend to dislike and get annoyed by 2nd or 3rd best at what they do.
1. kobe = 2/3rd best player in the game. him looking like a rat doesn't help either.

2. pau gasol - 2nd or 3rd best big man... him looking like a camel doesn't help either no jayz

3. derek fisher - 2nd best flopper in the game. he has shortest arms and i still don't know how hes in the nba. he makes a couple of 3s but i can do that as well.

4. lakers - 2nd best franchise of all-time (by rings) ...their fans are typical bandwagon (aka why not the clippers? i root for the lakers cuz they win alot) plus most of their fans suck at basketball and  poor. and i've seen many laker fans are looking like tools as well..haven't seen 1 cool guy as a laker fan.

next.

^

Agree, yall could put Iverson up there also. Every time Iverson is mentioned or discuss the word "thug" always get tossed around

Originally Posted by youngW951

why everyone hating on my man al davis hes just committed to exellence
JUST WIN BABY
grin.gif

as a Bay Area Native......LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

1. kobe = 2/3rd best player in the game. him looking like a rat doesn't help either.

2. pau gasol - 2nd or 3rd best big man... him looking like a camel doesn't help either no jayz

3.derek fisher - 2nd best flopper in the game. he has shortest arms and istill don't know how hes in the nba. he makes a couple of 3s but i cando that as well.

4. lakers - 2nd best franchise of all-time(by rings) ...their fans are typical bandwagon (aka why not theclippers? i root for the lakers cuz they win alot) plus most of theirfans suck at basketball and  poor. and i've seen many laker fans arelooking like tools as well..haven't seen 1 cool guy as a laker fan.

next.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I'm surprised A-Rod isn't on that list.

he is. gotta hit GQ to see the rest of the list

I thought it was disliked cuz of who they are and how they act not something like cheating on your wife, or getting PETA mad, and banging broads who turn around and try to extort you for money with false accusations.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

3. derek fisher - 2nd best flopper in the game. he has shortest arms and i still don't know how hes in the nba. he makes a couple of 3s but i can do that as well.

4. lakers - 2nd best franchise of all-time (by rings) ...their fans are typical bandwagon (aka why not the clippers? i root for the lakers cuz they win alot) plus most of their fans suck at basketball and  poor. and i've seen many laker fans are looking like tools as well..haven't seen 1 cool guy as a laker fan.

next.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bruh you sound so stupid

To measure public opinion of sports figures, E-Poll surveyed 1,100 people nationwide, aged 13 or older.
had it been 20 and over kobe would havebeen number 1 with all these Jordan lovers and young jordan retro wearing posers

Originally Posted by CasperJr

stopped at one i wont believe people still hate/dislike him that much
Ditto. I know no one who still hates Mike Vick, hell, most people forgot about what he did

Back
Top Bottom