The Most Hyped Anything: Post Your Stories

2. The Air Jordan XIII Blk/Red Retro

I know there were far more limited and sought after J's but this release in particular had my hood hyped all the way up. Normally we'd sneak into themall around 3am and there would be the same 10 or 15 of us in line for every shoe release. Not this time. We showed up and noticed there were alot of cars inthe parking lot. We make our way in and there's like 100 people in line for 20 pairs of shoes. We got word that the finish line upstairs got them also...weSPRINTED up to the third floor and held our position through brute strength. I was ready to clock this one chick who kep trying to push her way through andthen get loud when she couldn't. The following weeks after EVERBODY had those joints on. New Years '05 was like Blk/Red XIII night. Awesome memory.

3. Star Wars Episode 2

I graduated the same day this movie dropped. The Arena we were walking at was in the same plaza as the biggest movie theatre in the city at the time. Betweenthe two events, traffic was gridlocked for hours. Our graduation finished at like 8pm but we couldn't move for like 2hrs after that. I have never seen somany people standing in a line to see a damn movie. This was in CO btw.

Only two I can think of right now that directly affected me.

smh.gif

Change for the better my #+*

Ralph Lauren:

Polos are wack, cut of the clothing is wack, Even the jeans are wack. Only thing wearable are the Khakis.

Drake:

Dude is wack, another rapper who can't rap, and a singer who can't sing. How is he gonna be famous for both when he can't do either.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ralph Lauren:

Polos are wack, cut of the clothing is wack, Even the jeans are wack. Only thing wearable are the Khakis.

Drake:

Dude is wack, another rapper who can't rap, and a singer who can't sing. How is he gonna be famous for both when he can't do either.
Drake can rap i mean i can see you saying he cant sing but he has skill when it comes to rapping

Virgins i swear back in high school i said i would not mess with anymore virgins man was i wrong way to much hype with virgins

black label has to be the worst clothing line i have ever seen

thats bout it for now

Originally Posted by wj4

The Espo and Pharrell campout at NTLA. Big failure, SMH.
I was there.. and got both
pimp.gif
.. copped the halle's too

In retrospect, wasn't worth the campout though..

DMP release at beverly center footlocker....and everywhere.

I sold my 11's for 350; more than what DS CONCORDS were going for at that time...
smh.gif

sold the 6's for 300..more than what INFRARED 6'S were going for at that time.
smh.gif

^
laugh.gif

i remember the black/red xiii release, my boy gave me 30 JUST TO GO WIT HIM, goons were OUT, bammas gettin jumped comin out the store for there pairs, myfriend copped his pair n we bounced, then i let him borrow my all black foam pros n he messed em up so i made him give me his xiii's AND 50 bucks haha.

most hype ive seen was for DMP's, i went to the store with about 10 people 5 minutes before the store opened, we muscled our way to the front of the line ,got our pairs, and rolled out. but this dude i know went to another spot n he told me he got robbed at gun point for his pack, another dude got stabbed cominoutta the store, people were fightin for there size in the store, i was like wow

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

The Dark Knight
I agree, I was there 20 minutes before the movie started and the was only 10 seats left. By the time the movie started, there was dudes standingon the side or sitting on the steps. This was the 3rd week the movie was out btw.

tongue rings.

i had never gotten dome from a chick with a tongue ring until last night, and she tried to stick the thing down my urethra, and it felt like a $@#$@%* cathetergot stuck down my junk.

tongue rings FTL.

Back
Top Bottom