The Most Hyped Anything: Post Your Stories

harry potter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
always had my books preordered from amazon and they always arrived early morning on the release date. (i've also got.....some otherharry potter merchandise
pimp.gif
smh.gif
)

stone cold and the rock
pimp.gif
good times, good times.

dmp.. some dude fainted when he got his pair.
smh.gif

mgs4 and gtaiv..i was first in both lines of 140+ people at their midnight releases (gamestop, btw)
pimp.gif

Lil Wayne - I can't stand this guy and his delusional fans

Macs - I'm sorry, the commercials aint convincing me. I'm never dropping a G for a laptop, can't do it

iPhone - people were lining up for weeks when the phone first dropped, patience is key people (but it is the best cell phone ever....once jailbroken)

Eggplant Foams - just check the pick up post around the time these dropped
smh.gif

Pineapple Express, Step Brothers (ie. weed head flicks) - if you have to be high to enjoy a movie, was it really that good? Zack and Miri was way funnier IMO

Benjamin Button - I don't care what anyone says, there was no climax in the entire movie!!
sick.gif

Lil Wayne - I copped The Carter III the day after my birthday, and haven't spun it since the middle of July. I still like Weezy, but not where he'scurrently at right now.

Originally Posted by gberdin

getting a niketalk account

LULZ 1. Making your own clothing line 2. Weed 3. Jordans since 2001 4. Sb's SMMFH 5. 1/2 CENTS 6. Choppa Suit (actually this is kinda
pimp.gif
) 7. Alcohol

apple store grand opening for over here

i didnt pay much attention to it, but why do people line up for a store thats gonna be open 7 days a week anyways?

media there and everything. people lining up for hours. i didnt get it

i like my ipods and everything, but christ man...

Originally Posted by Physicx

apple store grand opening for over here

i didnt pay much attention to it, but why do people line up for a store thats gonna be open 7 days a week anyways?

media there and everything. people lining up for hours. i didnt get it

i like my ipods and everything, but christ man...
they usually hand out some free junk on the grand openings

over-rated:
1. lil wayne
2. hella expensive *** jeans
3. coach shoes
4. lots of things i cant name right now

The dmp package- stood in line for hours only to get played dude in front if me had my size, if the cops wasn't out there I wouldve got on my
devil.gif
goonstatus and stole on him.

Polo- not really a fan, only will rock it to a job interview. Everybody Is "mr. Polo" or "ms. Polo" how about your @ss go buy you a whip ora horse with your polo walking @ss

Ed hardy- that shhhhhh is ugly as hell

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

The dmp package- stood in line for hours only to get played dude in front if me had my size, if the cops wasn't out there I wouldve got on my
devil.gif
goon status and stole on him.

Polo- not really a fan, only will rock it to a job interview. Everybody Is "mr. Polo" or "ms. Polo" how about your @ss go buy you a whip or a horse with your polo walking @ss

Agreed. Some NTers think Polo is the brand of all brands. I like Polo, but remember there are other cheaper and good quality alternatives topolo shirts other than the Ralph Lauren Brand and Lacoste.

Nissan GT-R

Denied warranty because you use Launch Control? WTH? LOL

16k for a transmission? No thanks I'll stick with Mopar.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

devil.gif

Polo- not really a fan, only will rock it to a job interview. Everybody Is "mr. Polo" or "ms. Polo" how about your @ss go buy you a whip or a horse with your polo walking @ss

Agreed. Some NTers think Polo is the brand of all brands. I like Polo, but remember there are other cheaper and good quality alternatives to polo shirts other than the Ralph Lauren Brand and Lacoste.
Like Champs, for example?

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

devil.gif

Agreed. Some NTers think Polo is the brand of all brands. I like Polo, but remember there are other cheaper and good quality alternatives to polo shirts other than the Ralph Lauren Brand and Lacoste.
Like Champs, for example?
I said good quality, which would be Gap, Chaps, etc.

Back
Top Bottom