The Most Hyped Anything: Post Your Stories

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

dead serious hoody
word. i remember when the first came out, i was up here tellin people they look weird and silly and i kept gettin stonefaced and people keptreplying "he probably just mad he aint get one
laugh.gif
"

what the $$%! ? i dont wanna walk around wearin a costume .

im gon say Drake i been listening to him and for as much hype as he get he is nothing new at all he jus alright ~ he gets the hype because he wit the hypemaster wayne

Originally Posted by DavyJones

im gon say Drake i been listening to him and for as much hype as he get he is nothing new at all he jus alright ~ he gets the hype because he wit the hype master wayne
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i was a big drake fan until recently...lil wayne is the reason y[/color]
mad.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]but i'm going to say the office...i see funny clips when NT posts them but when i sit and waththe show im bored[/color]

Fights that never happen

you know when you hooping or just out in the neighborhood and two dudes starts arguing over a call or whatever. then it turns into a big argument. words getsaid, dudes start standing toe to toe ,, going round and round,chest to chest, curse words just flying, fingers in the others face, and it last for like 15minutes it seems

and they don't fight. It happened today in the bball gym
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

--Any first person shooter games

--Will Bynum (only on NT)

--Jay-z..I like him and all but I always thought Styles P was hotter

--Jordan XX3, there sick but only made to look at, when wearing my pinky toe feels like its bein nawed @
laugh.gif
C'mon now, and i like Styles as much as anybody

-Grape Vs. I have a pair and am considering selling them. All Jordans for that matter are hyped. I never thought he day would come when I'd like regularNikes over Js but it's come.

-relationships. people place too much stock into other ppl to validate themselves.

-SF IV. Maybe it's because i got the XBox version but if the game had the selection of fighters that Alpha 3 had i'd be more lenient

-Lil' Wayne

-BJ Penn vs GSP..... smh
smh.gif

-First Time
-Star Wars 1 + 2
-John Cena... dude is pure trash
-Heros
-Final Season of 70s Show
-Alchy
-Twitter
-Ed Hardy and Affliction
-Skinny Jeans