The Most IMPORTANT Dunks In This Generation (NBA and College)

Not the BEST. I am not asking for the BEST. But the most MEMORABLE, most IMPORTANT.

If this was the year 7075, and they were showing the kids dunks of 1990-2009; which dunks would make the count?

jordan over ewing..

my personal pick..

in_your_face_dunk_baron_davis_kirilenko.jpg

one that i can think of that was really impactful was the kobe to shaq alley-oop dunk vs. the blazers in the WCF.... they show that in one of the NBA amazinghappens commercials right now. i think that dunk capped off the lakers rally from like 12 points down in the 4th quarter....

This dunk is the only one you would need to show. Everything else is an honorable mention.

Originally Posted by JStar25

This dunk is the only one you would need to show. Everything else is an honorable mention.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too bad a player would probably get a T for that in today's game.

i dont wanna get in ANOTHER argument with yall +@$*$%# Bulls fans but...

THE DUNK!

376154eda3cd175f43d877fb92f9717a0d045b5.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and just for *%*@% and giggles...

53325bde51a6ec901d15d167f1c6e054fc724b1.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]KRYPTOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif

8ab35e59e99da2f3cab4175d5b56ee5cef166ef.gif

[/color][Big L]and im out[/Big L]
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Durden7

What the hell is an "important" dunk?
Generation defining moments

If this is what you mean, then nothing really other than VC's Slam Dunk competition.
I think almost all his dunks has changed that competition forever and it will be shown over the years as a new generation of hops and way of dunking.

The Starks dunk has always been pretty "memorable" to me...

Other than the Jordan FT line dunk...dunk contest dunks shouldn't be a part of the discussion imo

Ahhh The Gr8 graces us with his whack __ John Starks dunk. Starks dunk was nice but Knicks fans and only Knicks seem to think it was OVER Jordan... that ___was around Grant and Jordan was in the picture, he jumped so okay he got banged on... but you guys take that WAY to far. What Pippen did was AMAZING
eek.gif
and FILLED with SWAGGER
pimp.gif
I mean he went over and told Spike to have a seat...
eek.gif
Come Gr8 you know better. But for good measure how about this one:

Ahhh The Gr8 graces us with his whack __ John Starks dunk. Starks dunk was nice but Knicks fans and only Knicks seem to think it was OVER Jordan... that ___ was around Grant and Jordan was in the picture, he jumped so okay he got banged on... but you guys take that WAY to far. What Pippen did was AMAZING
eek.gif
and FILLED with SWAGGER
pimp.gif
I mean he went over and told Spike to have a seat...
eek.gif
Come Gr8 you know better. But for good measure how about this one:
Did Jordan not jump? Did Jordan NOT attempt to block the dunk? I mean like i dont wanna get in this again i remember us going in on like a 5 pageargument a few months ago or some @@!$. But he DID dunk over MJ... just more on Horace.
roll.gif

And Johnny Starks gets kudos points for his dunk coming in a more crucial situation that basically sealed that game for us. (Not to mention, but yes that WASwith his left hand
tongue.gif
)
pimp.gif

Durden7; fast forward to 7075. Aliens ask someone, "What was the dunking like in 2009. Show me some examples"

What would you show him?

Simple concept man.

Recent history, Baron over AK-47

Mike FT Line dunk
DR J over Coop
Vince 2000 Dunk Contest

Back
Top Bottom