The most in demand Jordans?

Undisputedly the Jordan XIs and here's why:

1) This shoe basically marked JB getting embraced by the masses at a new level. They started out slow sales-wise but when Boyz II Men rocked them at the music awards the colorways that released after the Concords they started flying.

2) They basically carried and revitalized the bootleg industry. Bootlegs have always been around but bootlegs were revitalized when the XIs became hot. Bootleggers not only came out with off-the-beaten path colorways, they also had to step their game up in terms of quality. This approach also carried over to other highly sought after shoes too. You basically have to have guides/points of reference now to spot fakes of any major release. This can be traced on the fact the Jordan XI is the not only the most sought after Jordan but the most sought after sneaker of the past 15 or so years.

The XI, although people were getting shot for their Js back in the day when the 3-6s were out. I reckon the XI is the shoe that Mike had his career season in which is prob one of the main reasons its so popular.

That year he won MVP’s in the regular season, All-Star Game, and NBA Finals as well as well as being league-leader in scoring with 30.4 points per game. The Bulls also set a record of 72 wins so it was pretty much a dream season in every aspect for MJ.

Like was stated, the XI is that shoe in terms of demand....I would also make a case for the VI's and III's being in the upper echelon of most in demand Jordans.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

The XI, although people were getting shot for their Js back in the day when the 3-6s were out. I reckon the XI is the shoe that Mike had his career season in which is prob one of the main reasons its so popular.

That year he won MVP’s in the regular season, All-Star Game, and NBA Finals as well as well as being league-leader in scoring with 30.4 points per game. The Bulls also set a record of 72 wins so it was pretty much a dream season in every aspect for MJ.
That's true and shootings/crime still goes down.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

XI by far. You can make a doo doo colored XI and I bet it will sell out. Lol.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

a brown XI would be horrendous!!!

but 11s are by far the most popular in my opinion...and how could they not be? they are overrated 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixed

XI's. I wonder are they gonna reretro the Columbia XI's or am I gonna have to settle with the silver Anniversary XI's.

No doubt the XI's. They will always sell out no matter when, where and what color they are (even doo doo brown). Only the original release were the ones that didn't sell out the instant they dropped. Every retro since then has been shear chaos.

3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 13, 16 and yes, the 23 (in the colorway that hasn't been out for the longest)

Back
Top Bottom