The Most Influential Hip-Hop Message Boards Right Now....

I've gotten so much amazing music from this forum in my years here. Every genre you can think of. But whats really unique is how many artists I've learned about for the first time here that went on to blow up. J. Cole, Wale, Kendrick, Lil B, the list goes on and on...Wiz Khalifa..all dudes I heard here for the first time, way before my friends

I would've been ok with us being on there a few years back but now? Naaaaah. Maybe towards the back of the list.

laugh.gif

yeah right, NT's music section is slow as hell now.

Wow at The-Coli being 8th and lol at KTT being 2nd. Props to NT though.

**** fell off after NikeTalker23 snitched on us years back...

...like, Harlem is Harlem and DC is still DC, but the present gentrification is quite noticeable.

Exactly. Dude the biggest clown on this site. **** hasn't been the same since.

Last edited:
Hamsterdam wasn't gonna last forever :lol: It was good while it lasted. Still on top though :pimp:

what happened?

He made a thread whining in (I think) General about the fact that the music forum was dominated by Hip-Hop discussion.

This brought attention to the fact that the music forum was like the wild west. The mods cracked down extra hard and that was that.

Our tight-knit community was shattered and it will never be the same.

:smh:

Man NT influences Black Twitter so much, cats not even affiliated with NT I see on twitter saying things that make me say wot.

He made a thread whining in (I think) General about the fact that the music forum was dominated by Hip-Hop discussion.

This brought attention to the fact that the music forum was like the wild west. The mods cracked down extra hard and that was that.

mean.gif
what ever happened to premo55 and the homie soulize??

and Q? NT was the best

:smh:

what ever happened to premo55 and the homie soulize??

and Q? NT was the best

Premo famously went out with a blaze of glory after everybody flamed his freestyle he posted...

...risetotherim? Mace40? xxcoldsunxx? JJs Home? EzFlash? SheGotGame? NayNimley? LaneyHiVs :rofl:

Premo famously went out with a blaze of glory after everybody flamed his freestyle he posted...

...risetotherim? Mace40? xxcoldsunxx? JJs Home? EzFlash? SheGotGame? NayNimley? LaneyHiVs
roll.gif
SHEGOTGAME be on twitter

mace was cool , couldnt stabd coldsun avy lol

nay i thought switched up user name... def was a troll

the good ole NT

Back
Top Bottom