The Murder Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - Dr. D ick Gregory and Steve Cokely Vol. Wooow

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I haven't seen any of the vids but MICHAEL KING and Malcolm X's assasinations both probably have 3rd party influences. Shameful how the government tries to hide the truth smh

2qda6bm.jpg

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I haven't seen any of the vids but MICHAEL KING and Malcolm X's assasinations both probably have 3rd party influences. Shameful how the government tries to hide the truth smh

2qda6bm.jpg

Coo'

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

lorrainemotel.jpg

jesse1.jpg

jesse_jackson_duke.jpg

4excerpts_t607.jpeg

My man Haze trying to blame Da Bruhz for killing an Alpha. Too many people try to say that but there were many others that stood to gain more.

on a sidenote does anyone know when the FBI wire taps and files of doctor king are set to become part of the public domain?!

i read they sealed it as confidental for 50 years because they felt if they were released it would cause riots.
supposedly like 200+ pages of conversations that the FBI logged, since they bugged him @ his house and on the phone..

any info is appreciatied!

nevermind...i found it

A liberal judge has sealed the FBI files on King until the year 2027. What are they hiding?

I have not seen the videos, but I feel as though a lot of times people get wrapped up in the incentive argument.

Just remember that one can make the incentive argument for practically anything. It simply isn't enough to start pointing fingers.

Deep videos.

Does anyone think it is possible Obama was really planning on doing what he said to a T and was told if you do you will be a martyr for your cause? I mean itwould explain why he isn't as liberal as he was in 2008 and why he has fallen to some corporate ties. I mean if he brought TRUE CHANGE you think that'swhat he was told. These videos got me thinking it. Don't know how truthful it is or if I'm being crazy but it was a thought that popped into my mind.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Does anyone think it is possible Obama was really planning on doing what he said to a T and was told if you do you will be a martyr for your cause? I mean it would explain why he isn't as liberal as he was in 2008 and why he has fallen to some corporate ties.

Not a chance.

Obama is a politician before everything. He has been groomed his whole life to be doing exactly what he is doing now.

Does anyone think it is possible Obama was really planning on doing what he said to a T and was told if you do you will be a martyr for your cause? I mean it would explain why he isn't as liberal as he was in 2008 and why he has fallen to some corporate ties.

Not a chance.

Obama is a politician before everything. He has been groomed his whole life to be doing exactly what he is doing now.
good point on the second part.

but I mean if we are talking about how change gets you killed. You don't think anyone tried to scare him into certain positions because of that. I mean theIntelligence community doesn't have a clean record.

Not a chance.

The god speaks the truth here. some people are just predestined for certain things. Don't be surprised when Michelle Obama becomes the 1st Black Femalepresident.

I mean the Intelligence community doesn't have a clean record.
Exactly and if they had any qualms about him being a real agent of change he would have never made it to the White House.

rfk.jpg

They would never given him that type of power..... and a some one concerned about affecting real change would never care about giving their lives to make thatchange.

Let me get the position of Commander in Chief and be told that if I didn't follow the rules I would be killed....I would be happy as hell to take thosebullets. I would be inking executive orders with the blood dripping from my body. Making speeches from my death bed with a smile on my face. Within 24 hoursthe world would be a dramatically different place and the CIA, money makers would rather see me stay alive and fail while in power than cause the people torevolt in my martyrdom.

Obama talked about this revolutionary transparency....and then gave billions to wall street crooks behind closed doors. He talked about ending wars and pushedus further into unnecessary conflict. He talked about racial unity and injustice in the criminal system...but he backed down to a lowly police officer whoarrested a distinguished Black Harvard professor in his own home.

Obama is the upholder of the status quo and had no intentions of being someone more than that. He just gave himself a B+ so he must feel like hes doing theright things...maybe he is.

But you can't look to the President's office for revolution, that comes from the people. Martin was a man of the people and he knew that his life wouldend this way, yet he still did what he felt was right.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Man. Sigh. Lets talk about Malcolm though. Forget Dr Martin Luther THE King as some refer to him.

"...see success is like suicide, if you succeed prepared to be crucified....mmmmm....."
Best verse of the decade quite possibly. Too bad he will never actually rap on an album. Someone must have called him after that freestyle and told him never again.

who did you hear that line from?

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Man. Sigh. Lets talk about Malcolm though. Forget Dr Martin Luther THE King as some refer to him.

"...see success is like suicide, if you succeed prepared to be crucified....mmmmm....."
Best verse of the decade quite possibly. Too bad he will never actually rap on an album. Someone must have called him after that freestyle and told him never again.

who did you hear that line from?

Jay-Z - Grammy Family (Corporate Takeover) Freestyle

Originally Posted by GTEK

You know whats funny though?

When MLK was rambling and going on about saving our race,
he could easily be pushed aside to the the public (Caucasian) view as a weirdo,
someone out of his rabbit mind.

But it wasn't until he started talking about unity between all races
that he became a problem and got sniped out.

Same instance with Malcolm.

Inside jobs get the job done everytime.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Divide and conquer.

If ethnicities unite, they just might turn their attention unto those who are truly %%%*%#% them over.

Racism is a political tool to weaken the peasants and distract them from their real oppressors.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

everyone who tries to unify is sniped smh
power is people.

I have so much going through my head, but sometimes I just can't find the words to articulate.

frustrating

these threads are always interesting. I'm glad to see them popping up more frequently

Back
Top Bottom