The Murder Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - Dr. D ick Gregory and Steve Cokely Vol. Wooow

Just type of your thoughts however they come to you in your mind and then look them over and tighten up the sentences.

It helps develop your writing and strengthens your theories.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by DtotheD

call me ignorant
never heard of jesse doin this to x

2812r8.jpg

knowing Haze he used the "state's confidential informant" as a gif on purpose

slideshow_383192_KING_ASSASSINATION_119_245407.jpg

is that the shirt that jesse smeared with Martin's blood?
CIA and US Gov't allowed one flight out of Memphis after the transportation shut down. guess who's flight? straight to a media breifing/interview ...

and guess who was "appointed" the new civil rights leader without actually being in the inner most circlewith King....

WEb-Jesse-Jackson-755847.jpg

Well to add fuel to the fire and I hate to do this but yall know Jesse Jackson is a 33rd degree mason? Im through defending these !#$%%!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by GTEK

You know whats funny though?

When MLK was rambling and going on about saving our race,
he could easily be pushed aside to the the public (Caucasian) view as a weirdo,
someone out of his rabbit mind.

But it wasn't until he started talking about unity between all races
that he became a problem and got sniped out.

Same instance with Malcolm.

Inside jobs get the job done everytime.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Divide and conquer.

If ethnicities unite, they just might turn their attention unto those who are truly %%%*%#% them over.

Racism is a political tool to weaken the peasants and distract them from their real oppressors.

Yup, and this tool worked wonders in the 20th century to implicitly destroy the inner cities and keep people poor and angry for the sole purpose of a politicalgain.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

5%ers?
Explain please.

Look up the Nation of The Gods and Earths or 5% Nation "The percentage who dont understand is higher than the percentage who do Check yourself, whatpercentage is you?" - Jay Z

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by GTEK

You know whats funny though?

When MLK was rambling and going on about saving our race,
he could easily be pushed aside to the the public (Caucasian) view as a weirdo,
someone out of his rabbit mind.

But it wasn't until he started talking about unity between all races
that he became a problem and got sniped out.

Same instance with Malcolm.

Inside jobs get the job done everytime.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Divide and conquer.

If ethnicities unite, they just might turn their attention unto those who are truly %%%*%#% them over.

Racism is a political tool to weaken the peasants and distract them from their real oppressors.

QFT

Or

"they make us hate ourselves and love they wealth"

so haze, gtek and yall are 5%ers?

Maybe by nature but i'm not part of the Nation yet.

I was at the Allah school in Mecca on Friday though. They have some of the most concise and potent "lessons" of any religious group I have everstudied.

But they also have a lot of flaws.

I was thinking about joining to learn the 120, which helps sharpen your mind and all around discipline but I take issue with some of the key points of theirdoctrine.

Originally Posted by cartune

Well to add fuel to the fire and I hate to do this but yall know Jesse Jackson is a 33rd degree mason? Im through defending these !#$%%!
smh.gif

pimp.gif
466364b840b64ae4586da19a75e066da8aa06763.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DtotheD

call me ignorant
never heard of jesse doin this to x

2812r8.jpg

knowing Haze he used the "state's confidential informant" as a gif on purpose

and guess who was "appointed" the new civil rights leader without actually being in the inner most circle with King....

Gunna knows what it is.

Got certified government informants (Sharpton) acting like they really care to improve the plight of our people.

Handpicked puppets doing their their masters bidding. Stealing the reigns of leadership in our communities and squashing any rebellious spirit.

Its no wonder, so many of our people are in the condition that they are. They are being hoodwinked by these professional leeches.

Did anyone catch the name of the Pastor that was speaking in the clip he showed? He is the man Dr. Gregory said was an undercover police officer, correct?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

What are you guys talking about with the Green Mile?
nerd.gif
I love that movie...
Check the end of the 3rd video
Oh @!%+
eek.gif
That makes too much sense, I'm never gonna see that movie in the same light. But was he talking about the movie in a critical standpoint or praising it? Regardless, when the dots connected I had my mind blown.

He was praising it...

Just making sure. It sounded like it with his tangent about King and getting hit by the car. But still, that movie is even more amazing to me now.

Now I get it....

Jesus figures superimposed in film is nothing new. Also, the film was directed by Frank Darabont, the same guy who directed Shawshank, which is another filmcontaining a jesus-like figure. Also important to note, is that both books were written by Stephen King.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Did anyone catch the name of the Pastor that was speaking in the clip he showed? He is the man Dr. Gregory said was an undercover police officer, correct?

Abernathy (sp?) I believe

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Abernathy (sp?) I believe

U muslim?

Maybe by nature but i'm not part of the Nation yet.

I was at the Allah school in Mecca on Friday though. They have some of the most concise and potent "lessons" of any religious group I have ever studied.

But they also have a lot of flaws.

I was thinking about joining to learn the 120, which helps sharpen your mind and all around discipline but I take issue with some of the key points of their doctrine.

i can dig it. that whole math stuff is pretty interesting to me but the doctrine was what i didn't like... at all.

props to yall on these threads though

pimp.gif

Like someone in this thread said earlier, power is in people. So, just as they did during slavery times, they are killing our rebellious spirit only now, theyhave the sharptons and Jesse Jackson's of the world doing it for them. SMH at over 85 percent of the people are blind to what is going on.

Now, either part of that is right or I am really lost in this thread.

Oh and cartune...speaking of Masonry (and the kabbalah)....

mlk_jr_slaying.jpg

American civil rights activist Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated on April 4, 1968 while staying at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis, Tennessee.
4/4/68

9163.gif

It was April 4th, 1973, when the ceremonial ribbon was cut at the World Trade Center (WTC). That date concluded seven long years of construction-preceded by more than a decade's worth of planning-that transformed 16 acres of Lower Manhattan into a singular international business hub.
4/4/73

beyonceandjayz.jpg

a5gb46.jpg

4/4/08

4ever young

" I'll be here 4ever, you know i'm on my 4 s_. I ain't wit 4closure. I will never 4fit. Less than 4 bars. Guru bring the chorus in. Did youget the picture yet? I'm painting you a portrait of young. "

so haze, gtek and yall are 5%ers?

Not accordingly.

My nose is into everything right now.

Some of their teachings make alot of sense though and
at times it appears to be the most natural fit...
but I don't know...
Being how the times are now and living in the capital of this BS,
life is crazy and I'm just trying to balance this stuff out right now.

So just for the time being I'm just a black guy with a couple of books,
though before its all said and done I may turn monk and go live secluded in the mountains.

If I could just achieve this mind-state within today's environment and conditions...
I believe I would have mastered the art of living.

[Jay-Z] Do what i done without crying in the environment in which I get it in without dying[Jay-Z]

laugh.gif
at cats pulling Jesse's and Sharpton's clothes off in this thread.
That's whats so funny about sewer rats like them,
You don't even have to know where they crawled from but you can still smell the sour stench on em.

Back
Top Bottom