The Murder Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr - Dr. D ick Gregory and Steve Cokely Vol. Wooow

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

not this again....

exit_hip_bar.jpg

Four is the 4th dimension = time which is illusion.
Four is seen as the first solid number. Spatial in scheme or order in manifestation.
Static as opposed to the circular and the dynamic
Wholeness; totality; completion; solid
Earth; order
Rational - relativity and justice
Symbol of measurement
Foundation

The are four cardinal points; four seasons; four winds; four directions (as in North, South, East, West); four elements (Fire, Water, Air, Earth) in the western culture.

There are four sides to a square; four arms to a cross. There are four rivers to Paradise, that formed a cross (the Garden of Eden was said to be within the four rivers). Within Paradise were four infernal regions, seas, and sacred mountains. There are four watches of the night and day, quarters of the moon. There are four quarters to the earth. There are four tetramorphs. The Divine Quaternity is in direct contrast to the Trinity. Four is a symbolic number used throughout in the Old Testament. The quaternary can be depicted as the quatrefoil as well as the square and the cross.

Pythagorean: Four is Perfection; harmonious proportion; justice; the earth. Four is the number of the Pythagorean oath. Four and ten are divinities. The Tetraktys 1+2+3+4=10.

Egyptian: Four is the sacred number of Time, measurement of the sun. Four pillars support the vault of heaven. There are four canopic jars placed around the dead at the four corners guarded by the four sons of Horus who are associated with the cardinal points. In the Hermetic it is the divine quaternity. It represents God.

Gnostic: belief in Barbelo, the Four-ness of God.

Chinese: Four is the number of the Earth, symbolized by the square. There are four streams of immortality.

Greek: Four is the sacred number of Hermes.

"Without a wrinkle in today because there is no tomorrow..."

"4ever young is in your mind. Leave a mark they can't erase, neither space nor time..."

Hermes rules your world.
Spoiler [+]
ancient_front_small.JPG
6161RSEP8DL._SS500_.jpg

common belief but completely false. the fourth dimension is not time.

laugh.gif

Are you arguing with me or with Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, Pythagoras, Einstein, modern Quantum Physics, mathematics and the universe?

In physics and mathematics, a sequence of n numbers can be understood as a location in an n-dimensional space. When n = 4, the set of all such locations is called 4-dimensional Euclidean space.

Such a space differs from our more familiar three-dimensional space in that it has an additional dimension, indistinguishable from the other three. This fourth spatial dimension is a concept distinct from the time dimension in spacetime, since time is functionally very different from any of the spatial dimensions; formally, spacetime is not an Euclidean space but a Minkowski space.

The fourth dimension is also the fourth in the sequence of dimensions that arises when the rules we know and apply to familiar spaces like two and three are generalised.
8-cell-simple.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

So is Jay-Z your God, Haze?

I swear you stay quoting some jay lyric for word is bond.
laugh.gif

I hardly even listen to Jay anymore, i'm just trying to show people the things that are going over their heads in an approachable and eye-opening way.

Just so happens that Jay-Z is the best vehicle to do that in modern pop culture.

Jay-Z, the individual has little importance in my life.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

common belief but completely false. the fourth dimension is not time.

laugh.gif

Are you arguing with me or with Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, Pythagoras, Einstein, modern Quantum Physics, mathematics and the universe?

In physics and mathematics, a sequence of n numbers can be understood as a location in an n-dimensional space. When n = 4, the set of all such locations is called 4-dimensional Euclidean space.

Such a space differs from our more familiar three-dimensional space in that it has an additional dimension, indistinguishable from the other three. This fourth spatial dimension is a concept distinct from the time dimension in spacetime, since time is functionally very different from any of the spatial dimensions; formally, spacetime is not an Euclidean space but a Minkowski space.

The fourth dimension is also the fourth in the sequence of dimensions that arises when the rules we know and apply to familiar spaces like two and three are generalised.
8-cell-simple.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

"Hermes rules your world."

Tehuti?
Yup.

Tehuti became Toth who became Hermes.

Tehuti's 7 laws still guide our existence and can be found sprinkled throughout our religions and lifestyles. As this fake cycle of time expires,everything is coming full circle and Tehuti's Axioms are now being reabsorbed into the fold of Western physical sciences.

Mentalism, Correspondence, Vibration, Polarity, Gender, Rhythm & Cause and Effect

laugh.gif

I hardly even listen to Jay anymore, i'm just trying to show people the things that are going over their heads in an approachable and eye-opening way.

Just so happens that Jay-Z is the best vehicle to do that in modern pop culture.

Oh yes you are doing that. I must say. You have become skilled at how you place certain provocative pictures and quote certain pieces ofinformation without there sources from where you got them from. I admire how you bold certain words that just jump right off the page against the black.Eye-opening and approachable indeed. You can't miss the facts you don't want us to miss.

Carry on.

laugh.gif

Oh yes you are doing that. I must say. You have become skilled at how you place certain provocative pictures and quote certain pieces of information without there sources from where you got them from. I admire how you bold certain words that just jump right off the page against the black. Eye-opening and approachable indeed. You can't miss the facts you don't want us to miss.

Carry on.

Can you point out what your beef is, what facts i'm trying to cover up, what i'm doing that disagreeable to you or what points in this thread youdisagree with?

Or are you just a salty chick with a bone to pick, looking for attention by making empty critiques?

You too Nike Star Jay...

laugh.gif

Oh yes you are doing that. I must say. You have become skilled at how you place certain provocative pictures and quote certain pieces of information without there sources from where you got them from. I admire how you bold certain words that just jump right off the page against the black. Eye-opening and approachable indeed. You can't miss the facts you don't want us to miss.

Carry on.

Can you point out what your beef is, what facts i'm trying to cover up, what i'm doing that disagreeable to you or what points in this thread you disagree with?

Or are you just a salty chick with a bone to pick, looking for attention by making empty critiques?

This is what I find disagreeable:
Exactly and if they had any qualms about him being a real agent of change he would have never made it to the White House.

rfk.jpg

They would never given him that type of power..... and a some one concerned about affecting real change would never care about giving their lives to make that change.

Let me get the position of Commander in Chief and be told that if I didn't follow the rules I would be killed....I would be happy as hell to take those bullets. I would be inking executive orders with the blood dripping from my body. Making speeches from my death bed with a smile on my face. Within 24 hours the world would be a dramatically different place and the CIA, money makers would rather see me stay alive and fail while in power than cause the people to revolt in my martyrdom.

Obama talked about this revolutionary transparency....and then gave billions to wall street crooks behind closed doors. He talked about ending wars and pushed us further into unnecessary conflict. He talked about racial unity and injustice in the criminal system...but he backed down to a lowly police officer who arrested a distinguished Black Harvard professor in his own home.

Obama is the upholder of the status quo and had no intentions of being someone more than that. He just gave himself a B+ so he must feel like hes doing the right things...maybe he is.
I loved the explict picture display and implication that Obama is a puppet. You knew what you were doing. You have a lot of power here with theseconspiracy threads and with these images that you post and you know what you are doing but so do I and I don't agree with this display and I spoke on it.Call me salty if you want to but I will call this to the front. Say what you want to but how do you know he is going to just be the upholder of the status quoand that he only made it to the white house because he wasn't going to make change?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

You too Nike Star Jay...
I think my beef with you stems from your multiple times in the past calling me an "uncle tom" and a "sellout". As for your threads and posts, they're most definitely redundant. You use NT to subliminally promote black supremacy over racial equality. You make hypocritical statements and contradict yourself all the time. You preach to us, but what have you done for your community? Are you out and about actively, as of right now, trying to better the urban people and the urban youth? Are you involved with any foundations? Are you even a mentor to one specific child? What have you given back? You make blanket statements where you hardly explain yourself. Shall I go on?

to be fair I don't really pick up any black supremacy from Haze, maybe that's just me

Knowledge: scary and offensive.

Thought: uniform and agreed upon.

Truth: the world as experienced through the limited senses (all of which are controllable by outside forces)

NT: where thinking for yourself and exploring possibilities is not only frowned upon, but potentially fatal.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

This is what I find disagreeable:
Exactly and if they had any qualms about him being a real agent of change he would have never made it to the White House.

rfk.jpg

They would never given him that type of power..... and a some one concerned about affecting real change would never care about giving their lives to make that change.

Let me get the position of Commander in Chief and be told that if I didn't follow the rules I would be killed....I would be happy as hell to take those bullets. I would be inking executive orders with the blood dripping from my body. Making speeches from my death bed with a smile on my face. Within 24 hours the world would be a dramatically different place and the CIA, money makers would rather see me stay alive and fail while in power than cause the people to revolt in my martyrdom.

Obama talked about this revolutionary transparency....and then gave billions to wall street crooks behind closed doors. He talked about ending wars and pushed us further into unnecessary conflict. He talked about racial unity and injustice in the criminal system...but he backed down to a lowly police officer who arrested a distinguished Black Harvard professor in his own home.

Obama is the upholder of the status quo and had no intentions of being someone more than that. He just gave himself a B+ so he must feel like hes doing the right things...maybe he is.
I loved the explict picture display and implication that Obama is a puppet. You knew what you were doing. You have a lot of power here with these conspiracy threads and with these images that you post and you know what you are doing but so do I and I don't agree with this display and I spoke on it. Call me salty if you want to but I will call this to the front. Say what you want to but how do you know he is going to just be the upholder of the status quo and that he only made it to the white house because he wasn't going to make change?

Explicit picture display...I knew what I was doing?

The picture is explicit because it depicts a noble American in his final moments. You want me to soften up history and magically make the picture more friendlyfor you?

Of course I knew what I was doing...what was hidden or subliminal there? I was expressing my opinion and replying to a question from Essential. He specificallyasked for my opinion and I gave it to him...
You don't think anyone tried to scare him into certain positions because of that
He asked me my personal viewpoint and I replied. Nothing in there was stated as a fact. You want me to cite the source for my anecdote about beingelected President?...
*If I was President - Haze 2009[emoji]169[/emoji]*

Or are you simply upset because you're a blind Obama supporter and I don't see things exactly the way you do? Did you not see the "maybe he isdoing the right thing" at the end of that sentence? I left it up to the reader to make their own interpretation.

Is the President of America not the upholder of the American institution, flaws and all? Or do you truly see Obama as a revolutionary in the vein of MLK andMalcolm X? Because that is what was being discussed.

I don't have a problem with anyone disagreeing with my posts, I welcome that because it can help me clarify my point to the readers or see the errors in mystatement...but you are having a hissy fit over my opinion and the scariness of a historical picture. Acting like I made up some grand conspiracy theory andtwisted reality in an attempt to brainwash NT. Talking about words jumping off the black page...you sound like the real conspiracy theorist or someone thatjust can't accept other people's viewpoints when articulated too effectively.

RFK was killed because of his revolutionary zeal. So was Martin and Malcolm...If I was President I wouldn't mind being killed to make a change and Idon't see Obama making any revolutionary change thus far...but its possible that actually he is or will do so in the future...thats all I said in thatpost. If you had any qualms about those points you could have simply replied with a counter-argument and an opposing viewpoint, instead of this foolishness:
You have become skilled at how you place certain provocative pictures and quote certain pieces of information without there sources from where you got them from. I admire how you bold certain words that just jump right off the page against the black. Eye-opening and approachable indeed. You can't miss the facts you don't want us to miss.

You too Nike Star Jay...
I think my beef with you stems from your multiple times in the past calling me an "uncle tom" and a "sellout". As for your threads and posts, they're most definitely redundant. You use NT to subliminally promote black supremacy over racial equality. You make hypocritical statements and contradict yourself all the time. You preach to us, but what have you done for your community? Are you out and about actively, as of right now, trying to better the urban people and the urban youth? Are you involved with any foundations? Are you even a mentor to one specific child? What have you given back? You make blanket statements where you hardly explain yourself. Shall I go on?

The F' is Urban people?

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

You too Nike Star Jay...

The F' is Urban people?

There are a whole lot of things that are nieve and wrong about that statement.

You too Nike Star Jay...

You sound more feminine than Capricorn...
sick.gif

Thats some straight disgusting stuff right there. You want me to attach a PDF resume to every reply or make a formal apology to you?

I try not to to shout my good deeds and community affiliations in here and I keep most things personal but remember the thread I made about Charter schoolcreation and volunteerism or the pursue your dreams thread or the numerous times I have mentioned how the kids in my community see my family as their ownbecause of way we roll?...you should remember them because you came in their with your petty and ignorant hateration, attempting to de-rail the conversationwithout inputting anything constructive or meaningful. I have hundreds of PMs in my inbox where I have reached out to fellow NT'ers with book, advice,homework help, job help, resume and essay writing, supporting peoples vision with my dollars, etc, Thats just on NT...I am employed full time at a non-profitpublic hospital with the job duty of helping the underclass in my community, that is my profession....take a look in the mirror fam. What do you do?
smh.gif

Back to the thread. Y'all ain't stiffling the building with your hate this time...

Back
Top Bottom