The NBA would be far more watchable if there were no timeouts until the 4th Q

Originally Posted by henz0

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

$#%++# gotta take rests and such.
coaches need to make adjustments and such. stop momentum.

%+% type of logic is that.

Then the star players would perform in the 4th quarter, because of fatigue. This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Then the star players would perform in the 4th quarter, because of fatigue. This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
In football/soccer the best players seem ok. TO's just kill the entire momentum of a game.

Originally Posted by Backirvine

In football/soccer the best players seem ok. TO's just kill the entire momentum of a game.
That's kind of the point....if the other team is on a run you call the TO to stop their momentum.....

Originally Posted by JPZx

That's kind of the point....if the other team is on a run you call the TO to stop their momentum.....
Yes but from the specator's pov it's not entertaining.

shut the hell up....you sound stupid

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

shut the hell up....you sound stupid

roll.gif

actually the biggest problem i'm seeing with NBA games right now is WAY TOO MANY FOULSHOTS... you can't go 30 seconds of watching the game without 2FT's or more coming up... lebron and kobe are shooting so many every night, the whistles just won't stop blowing...

It's ridiculous... take the foul-out total back to 5 and start letting them play a bit more.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is a horrible idea, but I would agree with the fact that the NBA has a lot of stoppages.

Originally Posted by eight2one

the last minute takes almost as long as the rest of the 4th quarter.
Sad but tru
laugh.gif
Spent 5mins watchin the last minute of the Cavs/Magic game.

The NBA would be more entertaining if they had foul review in the 4th quarter, some dudes be gettin shafted w/ the calls. D12 had a clean block, refs even hadto look at the tape to see if Lebron was attempting to shoot, so I'm sure they seen they %#*+$@ up.

Back
Top Bottom