The Neighbourhood/NBHD - #000000 & #FFFFFF (Feat. YG, Dej Loaf, French Montana, etc.)

Indie rock band from Cali been making music for a few years, they had that Sweather Weather track that was huge last year. Jesse Rutherford the lead man is a big hip-hop fan (used to be in a rap group) and the rap/r&b influence is evident when you hear the drums, melodies, etc in their music. 

They decided to link up with Cannon/DJ Drama and drop a mixtape with rap features
http://www.datpiff.com/The-Neighbourhood-000000-ffffff-mixtape.669129.html
The_Neighborhood_000000_ffffff-front-large.jpg

1.NSTYNCT ft. (@Skeme & @OGMaco)
2.Lurk
3.Ye Interlude
4.Warm ft. (@Raury)
5.Jealousy ft. (@casseyveggies & @100s)
6.1 Of Those Weaks
7.Dangerous ft. (@YG)
8.Phone Call Interlude
9.When I Get Back ft. (@G Eazy)
10.To
11.Rain Interlude
12.#icanteven ft. (@FrenchMontana)
13.U&I
14.Givin N' Takin (@DannySeth @DeJLoaf)
15.Unfair
16.Silver
17.T$RL
18.H8M4CH1N3 ft. (@xDannyBrownx)

This tape is flames, vocals remind of the Weeknd a lil bit (they're supposed to be working with him too) but the overall sound still feels fresh IMO 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
One of my favorite bands right now. A bunch of good late night driving music on here; To, Lurk, One of Those Weaks. :smokin
Just need the untagged version.

Ain't eem gon front sweater weather and A little bit of death On my playlist and get spins weekly... Gonna check this out tomorrow

Solid mixtape and love how they have collabos with rappers. I would've paid $10 for a tagless/CDQ version.

I made a thread about NBHD last year. Glad to see they're gaining momentum. Still mess with Sweater Weather :pimp:

Yall boys sleeping on this crack :smokin

To those who have listened, after about a week what's your stand out/favorite tracks?

Back
Top Bottom