'' THE NEW AIR JORDAN 2009 BLK/GOLD AND WHITE / BLACK''

Expect these to stay on the shelves and quickly marked down. I don't even Hardcore Jordan heads will cop these just for the collection. 190? +%% please

disappointed in the look of them.
the 23s grew on me a little, but I do not see these doing the same.

They should have made the white with patent. Otherwise it just looks boring. Looking forward to these in other colors. I think the black ones look pretty good.

I actually like 'em. They're better than the XX3's to me, the inside looks mad plush and comfy.

im so glad they are garbage....im hoping they all jays are from now on so I can focus on only buying
jays that i like from past years like my golden years 97 - 2003.

csk21

I see alot of the XIV, XX3 low and XVI. Not feeling them and unlike the past, I dont think they will grow on me either. It's confirmed, Im done after theXX3.

Reading all these posts is like reading the posts when the first XX3 sketch/pictures came out. And now, look at how everybody love the XX3's. I don'tknow if these AJ 2K9's, can ever surpass the status of the XX3's, I highly doubt it. What I do know is that 90% of the haters here will buy these2K9's when release date comes and announce their profound love for their pair(s). Believe me, it happens all the time.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I actually like them now but not at 190s
they actually look good on this guy's feet. i reckon everyone here will be loving them come feb.

looks horrible
smh.gif

Where do they get off charging people $190 for this rehashed junk?

XIV x XX2 Low x XX Low x B'True. This shoe is no better than a 'Fusion' or 'Dub Zero'.

Back
Top Bottom