The New Conan the Barbarian: Jason Momoa

Stargate Atlantis actor http://justjared.com/tags/jason-momoaJason Momoa has been tapped to play the infamous warrior in the remake of Conan The Barbarian 

As reported earlier, Jason was in the running along with Kellan Lutz (Twilight) as well as Jared Padalecki (Supernatural).

Marcus Nispel will be directing the film and Conan should be in theaters by summer of 2011. Shooting will start in mid-March in Bulgaria.

Yes, Lisa Bonet's baby daddy is going to takeover where the Governator left off in the new Conan the Barbarian Movie.

Can't say much for her, but papa is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still a little mad that Ronon didn't end up with Dr. Keller on Atlantis, they pulled that new chick out of their #%+ for that last episode.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I'm still a little mad that Ronon didn't end up with Dr. Keller on Atlantis, they pulled that new chick out of their #%+ for that last episode.
laugh.gif
uhhhh the whole series was kind of an #%+ pull......I just watched it on mute for eye candy

He doesnt seem buff enough from those pictures... He also seems like too nice of a guy to be playing a barbarian

Yall gotta understand... the reason they make remakes is for easy money.

The studios are all about the cha ching, and when they know they can bank of of something... why wouldnt they?

With that said...
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Clash of the Titans, I might go to the theater to watch. Conan, no way.. Arnold only having a paragraph of lines throughout the whole series over this. Most likely ill just wait to download.

I read it's not a full on remake.

It's a reboot based on Robert E. Howard's original stories.

Someone told me the Ah-nold movies were more the ideas of other people, than the creator of Conan.

I don't really know all the ins and outs, wasn't ever a big fan of this stuff.

Both Arnold movies were good though. I'm just not sure how they differed from the authors original stories and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom