The New Nike Shox

Got my pair in, the Shox are definitely an improvement from the originals. But like bigevan23 said, they are not comparable to full length responsiveness like a Vapormax for Vaporfly 4%. These are definitely directed for lifestyle and not athletic use.

Got my Black/Greens in, have to return them to size down. I could feel a little push when walking, most likely would never run in them. I have a narrow foot and felt a bit tight, kinda wish they had a traditional lace. WIll cop again if a better color comes along. Also wish they didnt use that all over mesh...

Got my Black/Greens in, have to return them to size down. I could feel a little push when walking, most likely would never run in them. I have a narrow foot and felt a bit tight, kinda wish they had a traditional lace. WIll cop again if a better color comes along. Also wish they didnt use that all over mesh...
They seemed about a half size big right? Got my sz 10 which I wear in vapormax and Vaporfly and these seemed huge at least about an inch of room between my toe and the end of the shoe. They did seem comfy and I like the mesh fitting.

20180121121323.jpg

I’m curious about these but not sure. That black green colorway would be my choice at the moment. What’s the overall consensus?

Let’s be honest, this thread isn’t moving so it seems this shoe isn’t so great.

I’m curious about these but not sure. That black green colorway would be my choice at the moment. What’s the overall consensus?

Let’s be honest, this thread isn’t moving so it seems this shoe isn’t so great.
There are so many great shoes out there...with so much modern tech, that a throwback, under the guise of a new silhouette, that doesn’t get a performance update (cause let’s face it, this shoe is almost focuses entirely on the superficial), isnt worth the attention.

Retros are great
New tech is great,
new models are great
An homage w old tech, that’s not quite a retro, trying to be new isn’t great.

Reactions: ARK
IMO it's bad timing with the react and 270

They should have released these in the summer

Reactions: ARK
Interesting feedback. I have to agree with both of you guys as far as what the shoe stands for and the timing. Seems like Nike is really focusing on putting everything out there as a response to adidas.

Nike Shox R4
Color: White/Comet Red-Black-Metallic Silver
Style Code: BV1111-100
Release Date: September 6, 2018
Price: $140
Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Yeah I saw that. I had the original and liked them a lot. They will be tempting for sure.

Nike Shox R4
Color: White/Comet Red-Black-Metallic Silver
Style Code: BV1111-100
Release Date: September 6, 2018
Price: $140
Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg

Nike-Shox-R4-OG-2018-White-Comet-Red-Black-Metallic-Silver-BV1111-100-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg
Had this pair and the all black pair back in the day I liked the black pair best because they still looked good when they got old

Back
Top Bottom