dammit. no luck so far. need a 9.

me too.
mad.gif

ndc sold out of all the good sizes.
smh.gif

Im actually kind of heated that Nike/Swoosh dropped these on time,
laugh.gif

I'm #*%!%$+ stuck at work.

Tried to order them, but every time I got kicked out for stupid reasons "can't calculate tax".
laugh.gif

Oh well, I tried.

I was BS'ing with NDC too with the links provided and it would boot me out of Swoosh
smh.gif

$112 is
smokin.gif
to all those that got them for that price, but I bet peoplewere scooping them up like agold who scooped up 5 pairs.

These + no limit =
ohwell.gif

I got a couple of spots lined up, but paying $175 instead of $112 is
tired.gif
to me.

Time to get those ID's.

I think I will pass on these after failing to land these on Swoosh.

im glad i got unhype for this release i hope the prices drop afrter these flood the market , im think im going to cop the copper foams instead

wow...you NDC/swoosh people were lucky...They usually dont put them up until 4-5 in the morning...aaaaaah I miss those days...lol

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

so is it possible to get a confirmation email from nikestore and still not get it?

What he said and it's already deducted from my banking account!

they can still cancel your order and give you a refund if they sold more pairs than they actually had

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Damn, dont you people who copped 4 feel bad for those people who got nothing.... :ohwell:

with everyone calling these a GR it shouldnt be to hard to cop but we will no tomorrow and i promise you that if the numbers are lower than expected ebay willbe sky high

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

For all the swoosh people...theyre still available. I didn't get a pair. Already have a pair.
only sizes 7, 7.5, 15, 16, 17, 18 available on Swoosh.com

eastbay crashed but i kept at it...then my order went thru.....but i did cop from ndc also way earlier...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom