Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Noble100

Got home from watchin Wes Johnson and Brandon Triche do their thing in the Dome and decided to stay up to try and order them online. Eastbay-crashed. Finshline-crashed. NDC was smooth and easy, plus I got free shipping on my 2 pairs. Haven't ordered from NDC since white/light zen greys years ago. Might try them first next time to avoid the headache of ordering hyped releases from Eastbay and Finishline.
Son you telling me that you're in Cuse and you didn't go to Carousel in the morning? You don't deserve them at all. Relied on the Internet instead of just making the drive.

Oh these were a GR too that released before Christmas and everyone remembered what happened:
aj8blk-4.jpg

This pic reminds me that all the hype over a shoe that is gonna hit the outlets in June for $89

Cuz its a Jumpman Jordan not a Jumpman Jam...Space Jam is the nickname ...where have you been at?

+!%? You DO realize that the OG 2000 retros say "Jumpman Jam" on them, right?

Wow...

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

real salty right now.... well only salty that i didn't get a pair on release date... i know ill get a pair sooner or later for retail or below....

but remember if anyone helps out i got you on any nike/jordan product..... hint hint
nerd.gif
sz 10-11
I thought for sure u would cleaned up jonah.... too bad I only copped one pair or I would have u all the way *hint hint*
hahaha i would have but i have a Plan A,B,C,D and for the FIRST time ever all of them got denied and i didnt wanna go to the mall or nothing....salty... but im not gonna freak out like most people i will just wait until someone comes across my deal or restocks
devil.gif
then its over lol glad you got your pair fam

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Method: Not available until shipped.
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status
JRDN RETRO 11-BK/RY/WH 78037041 08.5 174.99 2 0 2 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

receipt or payment confirmation screen please or you're lying....

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i purchased a giftcard for $350 when they offered the 20% off giftcards on eastbay. my total was $280. holla at me
laugh.gif
i dont have to lie to impress u buddy.
Originally Posted by agold1002

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information
Product Description Product Number Unit Price Qty Ordered Qty Shipped Item Status

yes, my 2 8.5s will be shipping soon. thats a plus on top of paying only $140 a piece.
eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used a gift card and they were 140 each....gotta cop those 20% of gift cards when they have em

thanks for pointing that out, people need to get on their game and learn some tricks.
I dont need any trix I just cop for retail I'm plugged in at the spot I buy from at the mall no waiting VIP treatment I copped these at 10AM no problem... you're still lying post that screenshot Mr. $140 a piece... don't impress me cuz, prove me wrong....

nerd.gif

If I was asking for pics of your pairs would u post them then??? Bet u wouldn't say u dont need to impress then you would be happy to show us right ????

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/screencapture6z.png/ thats the giftcard i used to pay for my twopairs. enjoy

here in Corpus the line was ******ed.
good thing i didnt wait in that thing.
woke up late as hell today like at 11 and walked in and walked out with 8 pairs.
a lady was straight up jacked at gunpoint for a pair and 2 youngstas got beat up for theres.
there was some fools that looked like they was plottin when we walked up earlier but we was strapped like seatbelts...

My spot was pretty moderate. Our finishline was supposed to get 50 pairs but the employees sniped more than half of them, leaving a little only 20. Waited infront of the mall at 3AM(they were supposed to open at 6. My friend and I were 2nd in a line of about 20 btw). Mall security gave us SOOOO much crap about theline, saying we cant get in til 7 but the FNL employees told him we were allowed to buy at 6 cause he got confirmation from one of the bosses/managers of the3mall. The mall security guy said "Well im gonna give him a wake up call". Anyway, they handed out tickets and I got the only size 12 they had
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So it was a decent release
9qjq5s.jpg

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i purchased a giftcard for $350 when they offered the 20% off giftcards on eastbay. my total was $280. holla at me
laugh.gif
i dont have to lie to impress u buddy.
Originally Posted by agold1002

Ship To:

NJ, 07xxx
Shipping Information

eyes.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i used a gift card and they were 140 each....gotta cop those 20% of gift cards when they have em

thanks for pointing that out, people need to get on their game and learn some tricks.
I dont need any trix I just cop for retail I'm plugged in at the spot I buy from at the mall no waiting VIP treatment I copped these at 10AM no problem... you're still lying post that screenshot Mr. $140 a piece... don't impress me cuz, prove me wrong....

nerd.gif

If I was asking for pics of your pairs would u post them then??? Bet u wouldn't say u dont need to impress then you would be happy to show us right ????

http://img41.imageshack.us/i/screencapture6z.png/ thats the giftcard i used to pay for my two pairs. enjoy
There u go... your word is bond... just wanted to see the proof in the pudding u know fools be lying to kicc it....

What a steal good job my dude....

smokin.gif

i was able to pick up 9 pairs total in NYC area from 2 different footlockers. i arrived at the one on 14st at 6 am, got a few from there even tho there was alimit and went to 34st and got a few more. i carried all 9 pairs by myself
laugh.gif
. a few of them already up on ebay already and a few for me
pimp.gif
(afew pairs missing in the pic).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom