*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my 2 pairs

I was about to cop a 3rd but some dude scooped it up seconds before I got there

Well this is for JB

I got my Space Jams and Im out this.......... good luck to those youngsters getting into this thing........

ps.. SAVE YOUR MONEY

ADIOS

I got in and checked out from Eastbay 21 minutes after 9pm last night and this morning I get a cancellation email!!! Good thing I ordered from Finishline aswell after I was able to access it! Didn't get no confirmation or email confirmation from either site and noticed my bank still has two pairs worth ofXI's pending from Finishline! Just got off the phone w/ a rep and he stated the order WENT THROUGH and gave me my confirmation number!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!! Still have '01's Cool Greys and Black/Reds DS as well!! Gonna add the extra pair of Space Jams to the collection while I rock theother!!!

yo i got all these for me and tha family the whole family none are for resell at all ,i hope that cookie was for me

Originally Posted by jretro23

any NDC updates? shipping confirmation emails?
nerd.gif

Just checked mine and no update as of yet. Status still In Progress.

paid 280 for these from promo shoes months ago. Looks like it was a good decision seeing reseller prices now! Plus, I never left my house....

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

36d35113fa17a5f48a91b5a49be0a381327522b.pjpg

walked in around 2pm no problem for me , that one in the middle is good and bad luck for me

What happen to stores putting limits on how many one person is allowed to purchase?

that's why this shoe game has gone from bad to worst
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I disagree, the man got what he wanted, whats wrong with that? if he bought 20 pair of white/red jordan 12's would the "shoe game" still be goingfrom bad to worse?

yo i got all these for me and tha family the whole family none are for resell at all ,i hope that cookie was for me

So your saying you paid damn near 3g's for shoes for the family, are you crazy?

Originally Posted by bboyrealm

I got in and checked out from Eastbay 21 minutes after 9pm last night and this morning I get a cancellation email!!! Good thing I ordered from Finishline as well after I was able to access it! Didn't get no confirmation or email confirmation from either site and noticed my bank still has two pairs worth of XI's pending from Finishline! Just got off the phone w/ a rep and he stated the order WENT THROUGH and gave me my confirmation number!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!! Still have '01's Cool Greys and Black/Reds DS as well!! Gonna add the extra pair of Space Jams to the collection while I rock the other!!!
Yeah, I ordered through finishline and got no email confirmation either but my credit card payment is still pending. I'm calling finishlineright now.

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Yea,but my point is,is that its not garaunteed,just cause a store gets 2 or 3 pairs back doesnt make it a full size run restock in my opinion,my point is ,is that alot of people didnt and wont get these cause they slept hard on the most hyped retro release in years.

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't restock. Nike will double the money they have already made if they restock.

walked in around 2pm no problem for me , that one in the middle is good and bad luck for me

What happen to stores putting limits on how many one person is allowed to purchase?
Good question. I blame JB first and foremost. Over saturate the market for these Christmas releases and it kills reselling. Produce these like AllWhite forces and JB not only makes more cash but please a lot of people. But JB
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

anybody's sz 11 just a little too tight..???

here! It's all good though, they won't be worn much... and thanks to these my 2000 SJ will remain forever fresh... it was an easy day for me I wastrippin for a couple hours this morning but my plug called me at 8:30AM to tell me he had my size 11 on hold .... copped at 10:03 AM no line, no waiting....

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by edunpeal

that's why this shoe game has gone from bad to worst
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I disagree, the man got what he wanted, whats wrong with that? if he bought 20 pair of white/red jordan 12's would the "shoe game" still be going from bad to worse?

well yes, part of this game is hyped Js gets beast upon and the lesser ones not
eyes.gif
i wonder why? oh maybe because they know theres no profit in those.......its sad but that's reality we live in today
smh.gif

Originally Posted by karxken

NDC/swoosh are they known to oversell and cancel orders like eastbay etc.??

No they're not known for that. That's why I feel bad for trying to get them off Eastbay ( I was saving at least $30 that way)

my fam gave me tha money and it was a tatol of 42 pairs

Originally Posted by enrique23

this girl's a@# was ridiculous
she wasnt fat too
You "maniaco" hahahaha...
roll.gif

Good picture though, we didn't see many hot girls in line, and a lot of them had bf's...

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by psypha

wow....people are ODING on the prices off gaybay....smh...
If you really want em, just give em couple days/week and the prices will plummet.

oh im not worried about getting a pair, i was able to get 3, now its time to decide whether i want to put 1 up on gaybay, i didnt think that reselling would goup to 300-400+ i was thinking 200-250 at most...

thats the hype for this shoe and especially that fact that they sold em right before xmas, they are IN DEMAND....HARD

Originally Posted by sloanboy

isnt 250.00 a good offer man can on ebay is given me the turndown
That's too much for these trust me I got the 2000s and these and if you've got $250 to throw around eff the special box get a QUALITYRETRO and cop the 2000 SJ... its winter so I won't be wearing these 2009 SJs for a couple months or whatever and they may end up returned sold or traded...if not they wont see the light of day but a couple times a year... take it from me though I have both go with the 2000s everytime u wont be disappointed....

HTH
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom