*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DKnice

they aren't on swoosh... all they have is odd sizes..
All the good sizes sold out fast.

No limit, so these got scooped up with a quickness.

I didn't land my size (10), so I'm not going to get an odd size just to get them for $105.

with everyone calling these a GR it shouldnt be to hard to cop but we will no tomorrow and i promise you that if the numbers are lower than expected ebay will be sky high
Ebay will be the best bet to get these below retail.

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Does an order number with a "G" mean anything?
nerd.gif

yeah, same thing happened to me ...anybody know? my cousin got his order through and started with a numeric

nerd.gif

VICTORY! Got mine via Eastbay. Free shipping didn't work, but at this point, I'm not complaining about 8 bucks.
laugh.gif

25 minutes of light stress and uncertainty >>>> camping for hours in the cold and watching your back to save on shipping.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

I ordered mine
pimp.gif

you guys must have slow internet, because I got through just fine and ordered off eastbay
pimp.gif

got nothing to do with the speed of the internet...it's all how eastbay and the sites rack and stack us...a mess...finally copped mine on Footlocker butstill nervous...will hit the mall around 8 and see if there are some availables...I think this was hyped...there will be a surplus...

man.. if my order gets cancelled by NDC then.. im just shoeless... i dont got enuff money to buy one tomorrow at a local store... damn

nerd.gif

yeah, same thing happened to me ...anybody know? my cousin got his order through and started with a numeric
just saw this on the my order screen...

NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation emailfor the order number to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department forassistance.
pixel.gif

so i guess it wont work when looking up order status, at the moment, bc of all the orders coming through

...i hope

nerd.gif

usually means it aint going through. don't get your hopes up

nerd.gif

Yeah mine had a G also. I think I am still going to try and get some at the store. Not feeling confident.

for all the people who got pairs from swoosh?NDC

Please note: This product is expected to require up to 3 business days (Mon-Fri, excluding holidays) to ship from our warehouse.

Limit: 3 per customer.

nerd.gif

just saw this on the my order screen...

NOTE: If your order number begins with a "G", it will not work in this lookup screen. Please refer to your order confirmation email for the order number to use on this page. If you have not yet received your order confirmation email, please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance.
pixel.gif

so i guess it wont work when looking up order status, at the moment, bc of all the orders coming through

...i hope

if there is a g it means its possible to get canceled and if so you are an order on teh chopping block....

im so salty right now about the swoosh situation... i got literally 15 failure messages in a row..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom