*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the confirmation email from Finishline...

and my account just got charged from Finishline....

im good to go.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ok......

I got charged by Finishline....
laugh.gif

This is ******ed. FML for #!%!!%* up when they went on Swoosh
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]Pending[/td] [td]Misc. Debit[/td] [td]POS DEBIT WWW.FINISHLINE.COM INDIANAPOLIS IN
[/td] [td]$394.08[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
ohwell.gif

IronMan, I think I got to the same part of the transaction as you. I entered all my info, hit confirmed, but after that it crashed. No confirmation email, #, or charged cc. You think my order will go through?
You and I are in the same boat, and I think the charges will be cancelled along with our "order"
frown.gif

Hopefully I will be able to convince the bosses to go out and get these somewhere. If I hunt these during my lunch time, I think it will be a succesful venture.
I'm actually hoping they don't charge my cc for ++%% I know will be canceled
laugh.gif

Well, i clicked submit twice, but I never got a confirmation #, email, or my CC charged. Prolly gonna check tomorrow and make sure cause I cant afford to havemy funds on hold during this time

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Out of curiousity: Why do ya'll order them online? Is it because ya'll dont want to deal w/the lines and such? I know some live in rural areas, but for the ones who are relatively close to malls and have them in abundance, why take a chance?

Warm home, HDTV and oh yeah not dealing with BS employees and idiot kids!

Sounds like a PRICELESS moment lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Out of curiousity: Why do ya'll order them online? Is it because ya'll dont want to deal w/the lines and such? I know some live in rural areas, but for the ones who are relatively close to malls and have them in abundance, why take a chance?
Eastbay had those nice 20% off gift cards
ohwell.gif
plus I hatewaiting in the cold plus I don't have transportation
tired.gif

Ah well, I'm glad I was able to get gifts for my fam though.

Congrats everyone.
pimp.gif

anyone know any info on NTSF? hear theyre rafffling at 7am. any word on how many pairs they might receive? and how the line looks now?

Got my confirmation email from Eastbay with no "g"....im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Prolly check tomorrow morning if somehow Finishline charges my CC withoutactually "ordering" some SJ's. Good luck to ya'll....

So i just got two order confirmations from eastbay and one from finishline. They charged my card as well. Does this mean im in the clear? No way I can becancelled? Or should I head out and take my chances? Mall only has 3 pairs of my size available. employees bought the rest.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Got my confirmation email from Eastbay with no "g"....im good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Prolly check tomorrow morning if somehow Finishline charges my CC without actually "ordering" some SJ's. Good luck to ya'll....
Did you intially have a G

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

and you guys said it would be easy to cop.....
laugh.gif
It will be, physically.

I just can't go out and buy these tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't go on Christmas Break from my job until the 24th
ohwell.gif
. My only option is online. I wouldn't be sweating it if I had the dayoff tomorrow. I know a couple of places that will have these that don't even have a line. Hopefully I get lucky on my lunch break.

Ordered off Eastbay, but no email confirmation and it's been three hours. Ordered from Finishline, site crashes, and check my bank account and got chargedfor two pairs of 10.5!

same thing happened to me. checked out at finishline. "order submitted" but after i clicked it, it timed out AND i never got a confirmation email.However, i also got charged 200.04 dollars to my bank account. should probably assume its gona get canceled?

Finishline's back up & there's a chance some of the orders came through cuz my account got charged & my sz's sold out. Goodnight guyshopefully we'll all get our confirmation tom.

I think they are placing a temporary charge, that doesn't deduct from the account, until shipped. Both Eastbay and Finishline's fine print states thatcredit cards are not charged until the products are shipped.

really pissed of right now.. my order number starts with a "G".. well,props to the guys who got the confirmation email.. just hoping for a restock..

Damn finishline charge my card nine times. I hope they cancel my orders because I don't won 9prs and my back account is 0.

Originally Posted by JN115

Finishline's back up & there's a chance some of the orders came through cuz my account got charged & my sz's sold out. Goodnight guys hopefully we'll all get our confirmation tom.
If you didn't get to the confirmation page, then your order will be cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom