*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

Originally Posted by Trav T

FINL.com is back up, but what's the use? They'll probably screw me again.

So did I just get a confirmation email for nothing then? haha

Yeah, but I've already had the last page freeze on me twice. Who knows if they charged my bank account again the 2nd time.

Yeah, had it time-out a couple times. First time it's gone through like this though. Hoping there won't be added stress after today with them over-charging, oh well. First shoes I (hopefully) bought since '08

On a totally unrelated matter (b/c of your avy) Cal put up a GREAT game in that first half against Kansas. I was hoping they'd keep it close and take 'em down, but didn't catch the second half. Being a Husky Alum, I can always appreciate a Pac-10 team holding it's own and winning (Just not against UW haha)
Hey, my order went through! I just hope they didn't charge my brother's card 2 times haha. They hit my bank account hard, though.

Thanks for noticing the avy. Yeah, we didn't play well at all in that 2nd half. That's the problem with Cal. We're always ranked, but then wefail to live up to standards. You guys beat the crap out of us in the last football game haha. At least we still have our academic standards to be proud of. That never fails hahaha.

as long you get your confirmation email from FNL.com you should be good to go, but Eastbay... I still didn't it get from them GAME OVER.

Should I go half a size up?

I got the cdp bred xi's and theyre kinda snug / tight.

Should I just go half the size up? Or is it just that the cdp's run small?

nerd.gif

I'm passing on these for now. They will be re-stocking on finishline and the other websites for the next month or two if I change my mind. Can't spend200 on shoes right now..

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

as long you get your confirmation email from FNL.com you should be good to go, but Eastbay... I still didn't it get from them GAME OVER.

Did you have a G in your order number?

Ordered 2 pairs off FNL and got confirmation, but am dubious as to whether it will actually go through so am about to head out to the mall here at UVA. FNLopens at 6:30, FL at 7:00, FA at 8:00. FNL already reserved my size for an employee
indifferent.gif
, so I'm heading to FL and FA hopefully one will come through.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

OK they charged my acct but i havent gotten an email yet how long does it usually rake to get an email
It should be instant, and you should've been taken to a "Thank You/Order Confirmation" page.

Ordered from Eastbay and got a G confirmation number. Tried to order a size 11 from Finishline and it acted like my card was bad. I wake up a few hours laterto go to the mall and my account has been charged by Finishline but no confirmation email. Not even an order history. I think retirement is screaming my name.

I just got my 2nd pair of size 13's off of Finishline.com. I already bought my first pair at the pre-sale at my local finish line. Now I have one to rockand one to stock. I can sleep now! Goodnight!
pimp.gif

FINL.com is back up, but what's the use? They'll probably screw me again.

So did I just get a confirmation email for nothing then? haha

Yeah, but I've already had the last page freeze on me twice. Who knows if they charged my bank account again the 2nd time.

Yeah, had it time-out a couple times. First time it's gone through like this though. Hoping there won't be added stress after today with them over-charging, oh well. First shoes I (hopefully) bought since '08

On a totally unrelated matter (b/c of your avy) Cal put up a GREAT game in that first half against Kansas. I was hoping they'd keep it close and take 'em down, but didn't catch the second half. Being a Husky Alum, I can always appreciate a Pac-10 team holding it's own and winning (Just not against UW haha)
Hey, my order went through! I just hope they didn't charge my brother's card 2 times haha. They hit my bank account hard, though.

Thanks for noticing the avy. Yeah, we didn't play well at all in that 2nd half. That's the problem with Cal. We're always ranked, but then we fail to live up to standards. You guys beat the crap out of us in the last football game haha. At least we still have our academic standards to be proud of. That never fails hahaha.

Hopefully this email confirmation is set in stone and we get our shoes! I feel you on the bank account stuff, +#$% is crazy.

Cal is a good team though. A lot of the Pac-10 bball teams are ( and were last year too) but Pac-10 is usually looked down upon. I know last year ya'llwere giving me fits whenever UW and Cal played. And that was one game (I was actually at that one), in an otherwise good season of football for you guys.Anyone in the nation can hang that winless season over our heads and we can't come up with ANYTHING to say about that haha
smh.gif
smh.gif

Glad to hear NT'ers helping each other out tonight (International Eastbay #'s, immediate FNL.com coverage haha). Hope everyone gets their pairs.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

most sizes up on fnl .com....... anyone got any updates on NTSF? thinkn bout headn out there soon

No need to head out early. NTSF is doing lottery. Cutoff time for wristbands & raffle is @ 7 am. Get there before the cutoff time.

AYE ON THE REAL, I WANNA GIVE MAJOR LOVE TO WHOMEVER POSTED THAT THERE INTERNATIONAL # FOR EASTBAY. I ORDERED ONLINE AND GOT THAT DA%M G ORDER # AND THOUGHT IWAS OUTTA LUCK. THEN CALLED THE POSTED # AND THEY CANCELLED MY G ORDER FOR ME AND CONFIRMED 2 SZ 12.5'S AND A 13 AND PLACED THE ORDER. MY CARD WAS CHARGEDAND I RECEIVED MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL. EVEN PAID ONLY $15 TO GET THEM BY CHRISTMAS EVE(if you dont have that gold club membership, get on it!!) I EVEN CALLEDBACK 20 MINUTES LATER AND ORDERED ANOTHER 12.5 FOR MY BOY!!! SO GOOD LOOKIN OUT WHOMEVER YOU ARE..........FOR THOSE STILL WONDERING, I JUST CALLED AGAIN AROUND2AM PST AND THEY HAD 7.5, 14-18. GOOD LUCK TO THOSE TRYING TO COP IN THE EARLY MORNING. PERSONALLY I THINK THE MARKET IS FLOODED WITH THEM. MALL IN MY NECK OFTHE WOODS HAS AROUND 1000 PAIRS, TRUTHFULLY. HOPE EVERYONE SCOOPS 'EM UP

just ordered a sz 11 from finish line and even though i wear a 10.5 im glad to have been able to get an 11. if anyone had the opp problem and wears an 11 and got a 10.5 pm me though and maybe we can arrange a trade.
same thing happened with me. i'm usually a 10.5. hope the fit on these is a little tight. hah.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

^ I have a G also from my eastbay order. Did u get a confirmation email from them also? I have yet to...

I ordered mine at 9:26PT and have yet to get an e-mail. So I'm pretty much abandoning the idea of that going through.

I'm kind of hoping I don't get my G orders through..

I got an order confirm from FNL, got my girls size in 4.5 from Eastbay confirmed, then I have 3 more pairs (10.5, 11, and another 4.5) that have "GConfirmed," and just really don't feel like reselling.
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom