*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

yo i got all these for me and tha family the whole family none are for resell at all ,i hope that cookie was for me

So your saying you paid damn near 3g's for shoes for the family, are you crazy?
my fam gave me tha money and it was a tatol of 42 pairs

What store would allow one person to purchase 42 pairs of Space Jams?
Nike should revoke their rights to sell Jordans.

these sites need to go ahead and do the re stock.....the shoes haven't been pulled off any of the sites...so a re up is obviously coming.

i'd flip sh_ _ if they did another release at midnight tonight.........

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by enrique23

this girl's a@# was ridiculous
she wasnt fat too
You "maniaco" hahahaha...
roll.gif

Good picture though, we didn't see many hot girls in line, and a lot of them had bf's...

she was the only latina in line and dudes just kept staring at that a@# in awe
she had a bf too, but dude didnt notice the people staring

We had a how bunch of girls with their boyfriends too. Their just there to support their man, they were an annoyance because they got in so many people ways.

Also, people were driving their car down the street honking and trying to not run over the heads, son got frustrated and got out of his car while the enginewas still on and took off on

foot, lol. Son just left his ride coast down the street unattended, like "Eff this, I'M GETTING MY SPACE JAM!" lol

@sloanboy....250 for these is too much trust me. I just got a pair of ds 2000's for 310, so if you continue to look you may be able to find a good deal andthe 2000's. If you can not find the 2000's then patiently wait for an online restock on one of those website, bc it will happen. If you ask me theretail is too much for these, but i guess jb justifies it with a better box and those plastic things. good luck.

Just spoke to a NDC rep. He told me that my particular order is essentially processed (my status says In Progress) and a waiting the shipment company/agency topick for delivery. I ask if he had an idea of when it would be picked up, he said tomorrow but Monday at the latest.

Just wanted to share in case anyone was wondering the same.

36d35113fa17a5f48a91b5a49be0a381327522b.pjpg
9323534cf40badae873db6129acac1f19b0a01e.pjpg

8f125b5f15a75842bc2909c41a6f2885763a553.pjpg
walked in around 2pm no problem for me , that one in the middle is good and bad luck for me
like is this really needed.....i got my sz.11 so im straight but this is stupid, people like you that id like to slap in the face(why do you buysoooo many) i mean you really are going to try to sell FAST cuz in a few months these will simmer down to $275-$250 area

sorry if posted already
A day already filled with blood thirsty last minute Holiday shoppers was made even more chaotic with the launch of Jordan Brand's Air Jordan XI "Space Jam" Retro, a re-release of the year 2000 classic. Although most were wise enough to camp out by the computer, others made the trip to the local sneaker store, which resulted in unexpected (although somewhat expected) melees. Offered below are some images of the damage caused by hungry Air Jordan aficionados. Definitely feels like the 90s all over again
space-jam-release-1.jpg

space-jam-release-2.jpg

space-jam-release-3.jpg

space-jam-release-7.jpg

space-jam-release-9.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i went through footaction which is under eastbay and tried to order and the gave me a g confirmation number. Really just new that my order was cancelled andthe soimething funny happened later on in the day, i recieved a confirmation number without a G and my order then went through so some of you may want to checkyour email asap It happened with me it may happen to you

got 3 pair with no problem. my boy on the other hand did not have any luck he is a size 10.5 and he ended up getting a size 14.

yo i got all these for me and tha family the whole family none are for resell at all ,i hope that cookie was for me

lol my connect is the dm for my area

From 530 pm to 630 am I got 3 pair my girl bought me 1 my brother got me 1 and I got 1. It was a long cold night though. Good times guys!

Shoetrends.com came through, got my 3 pairs in today!! Ordered when they were only 200.

Big up to the boy RON!!!!

Still disappointed though. JB quality = CRAP!!!!

Crappy cell phone pic comparison with CDP XI and SJ XI
6b9078f39b.jpg

Anyone who had the problem with the bumps on the midsole, I used a pair of nail clippers carefully and it made it look alot better IMO.

So what you are saying is you know a Shady District Manager. Nice, real nice.

acekilla48 one thing 4sure u will not slap me in the face. and i did not buy these to resell at all i got for my whole fam thats it i picked these up formyself cuz the 2000 one are good and bad luck to me (i almost died sep 23,2001 at 7:15) so no i am not reselling at all

i don't know if you guys agree with me but it seems like the quality on the CDP XIs is a tad better than these Jams
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

this girl's a@# was ridiculous
she wasnt fat too
You "maniaco" hahahaha...
roll.gif

Good picture though, we didn't see many hot girls in line, and a lot of them had bf's...

she was the only latina in line and dudes just kept staring at that a@# in awe
she had a bf too, but dude didnt notice the people staring
Hahaha...that's wassup bro, who cares if they do as long as the guy don't notice...dude just by looking at ur picture got me thinking likedamn what i missed out on....damn!
laugh.gif

So what you are saying is you know a Shady District Manager. Nice, real nice.
yo i make sure to tell my cuzz he is shady

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

so shoe trends went from 200 to 250??
You are correct my man.

12/8/2009 Shoetrends.com $200.00

12/23/2009 Shoetrends.com $250.00
eek.gif

None the less, Ron is still that dude!!

Shotrends is so legit and I can't believe dudes was hating on the late 90 pages
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.