*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
airBOZretroIII wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man out of everyone who missed out on their precious SPACEJAMS I hope you get your pair teh most. can't imagine how LONELY you'd be without them. sorry for finally getting an account after so many years on here. Can't wait till i hit 3000 posts so I can hang it on NOOBS.
You need your spacejams so bad its like a crabby old school teacher who hasn't had a screw for years. once you get them you'll calm down. Sorry for being a NOOB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My SPACEJAMS are SOOOOOOOOOOO nice. I'm praying for you old LONELY one
laugh.gif

Ohhh noooo!
roll.gif
another !%$$% noob tryna make a joke out of mySN!
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Care to try again?

Nice attempt buddy. And aren't i hangin it on u though? Told u/explained to u how u wer incorrect about ur statement!? And u resorted to the easiest thingto try to flame me?
roll.gif

Keep it movin irrelevant prick!

Oh and i got my SJs . and yes they are nice. But fliped them and plannin on gettin more... and havent screwed in years?
tired.gif
dont wry i got a bitty to please my pleasures ..
glasses.gif

Peace "oh irrelevant one"

People are still upset with me because I sold my space jams for 250 which I paid 175 plus eastbays overnight shipping rate of 35 dollars. I have tried toexplain to some of these idiots that I am not a reseller and that I only sold my shoes for 250 to try to better my chances of getting a size 14 from a resellerwho will charge me anywhere between 300 and 400 dollars for the kicks. If i sell for retail around 190 with tax then I would owe a reseller anywhere between100-130 dollars extra to get my size and if I sold for 250, I would only owe a reseller between 50 and 100 dollars extra for the kicks. People are looking atme as a reseller for looking out for myself but could care less about me spending more extra money to a resller for my kicks. I recieved the wrong size fromeastbay and was forced to sell a size 8.5 when I wear a size 14 but imm still a reseller. If anyone got a problem with me I can care less dont pm me and stopcalling me a reseller if you didnt wake urself up early enough to get these shoes dont throw ur frustration out on me Everybody is looking out for themselvesbut can care less about my funds just want to call me a reseller when I could have easily put them on ebay a sold them for 350 or 400. I feel that I dont oweanyone an explanation but this needs to stop with these ignorant niketalk members who keeps pm me calling me a reseller

seanj- ignore them my dude do what u gotta do for your spacejams

marito- its all speculation bro on these so-called restoccs, speculation= HYPE ! ! ! !

That equals NOBODY getting additional pairs for a decent price....

work SMARTER, not HARDER
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

marito- its all speculation bro on these so-called restoccs, speculation= HYPE ! ! ! !
Places like HOH Chicago have already gotten restocks.

No speculations bro, just patience.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Places like HOH Chicago have already gotten restocks.

No speculations bro, just patience.

what i mean Rafool is until the specs are posted or insider info surfaces, its anyone's guess as to where and when... I already got the one pair I wantedso I guess its none of my concern.... just want the hype to die away so these can be had at a reasonable price for those who missed out

ohwell.gif

or maybe we should make this the official space jam trading/buyin/selling hook up

happy.gif

seriously tho...they need to upgrade the martketplace for real...make it like ISS's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

^^ Shut it down? Nooooooooo we need ppl to post any restocks they come upon.

Exactly. I'm still looking for a 9.5 in the SoCal area. I heard NTLA was getting a restock, but I haven't heard when yet...

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

Originally Posted by Marito

^^ Shut it down? Nooooooooo we need ppl to post any restocks they come upon.

Exactly. I'm still looking for a 9.5 in the SoCal area. I heard NTLA was getting a restock, but I haven't heard when yet...

i will call them in the morning and post any info i find out.....

Everybody and there mama's got these, and wanted these, the hope for a restock is very minimal.

Resellers loaded their truck with these as well.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

my order from ndc got cancelled. i have no idea how it happened either
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

really wow
eek.gif
? i didnt think ndc would do people dirty
smh.gif
i would think finishline would do that if anything
laugh.gif
... but i really hope for a restock since i missed this release... but evenif there is a restock i dont see it as a easy cop compared to release day anyway
eyes.gif
... and even though this is a GR it doesnt make this an easy cop because this is the most hyped up shoe in a long time maybe since thegrapes
tired.gif

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

This is the official Air Jordan Retro 11 Space Jam Thread AKA im going to argue all day everyday with everybody on here until i get me a pair but im going to lie to everybody and say it doesnt matter cause i have my pairs.yea right,AKA im jealous of people who have multiples to resell cause i slept so hard on this release thinking that it would be a minor release like everyother retro cause it was released as a GR but now i dont wanna pay reseller price cause im broke,AKA who ever has them aint s&%$ cause there going to restock them like they do every other retro jordan,AKA i know that nike/JB has 100,000,000 in the factory waiting to be released so yall aint no more important than anybody else just because yall have some space jams,yall sound more childish than my son,what a shame this thread has become,people had months on here to prepair properly for this release,but people didnt take the hype serious,so now people are pissed out there brains because they dont have the hottest j,s to come out in years,oh but dont worry JB has a hundred million pairs waiting to be restock in stores as they get ready to launch the ugly new faded suede ashy larry 6,you can get those if you didnt get the space jams,im hearing from the hypebeast that there just as good as the space jams,and even more people will come out for the ashy larry,s,yea right,and thats my answers to everybodys bickering and arguing and questions on here,face it,you just lost big if you slept on these,bottom line.
devil.gif

wrapitup.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

airBOZretroIII wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
man out of everyone who missed out on their precious SPACEJAMS I hope you get your pair teh most. can't imagine how LONELY you'd be without them. sorry for finally getting an account after so many years on here. Can't wait till i hit 3000 posts so I can hang it on NOOBS.
You need your spacejams so bad its like a crabby old school teacher who hasn't had a screw for years. once you get them you'll calm down. Sorry for being a NOOB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My SPACEJAMS are SOOOOOOOOOOO nice. I'm praying for you old LONELY one
laugh.gif
Ohhh noooo!
roll.gif
another !%$$% noob tryna make a joke out of my SN!
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Care to try again?

Nice attempt buddy. And aren't i hangin it on u though? Told u/explained to u how u wer incorrect about ur statement!? And u resorted to the easiest thing to try to flame me?
roll.gif

Keep it movin irrelevant prick!

Oh and i got my SJs . and yes they are nice. But fliped them and plannin on gettin more... and havent screwed in years?
tired.gif
dont wry i got a bitty to please my pleasures ..
glasses.gif

Peace "oh irrelevant one"

SORRY MATE
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
Peace
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

or maybe we should make this the official space jam trading/buyin/selling hook up

happy.gif

seriously tho...they need to upgrade the martketplace for real...make it like ISS's
tongue.gif
Just sell them over there, oh wait, I forgot.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

got 2 pairs from NTSF size 9.......................pretty icey

j.w how was the release at NTSF? was thinkn bout headn over there until i scooped up a pair from my local spot. kinda regret not goin though, i probably couldhave scooped up a couple more pairs. heard they did a raffle??

was there a limit? crazy lines? easy cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom