The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished Miles Morales. Big meh. Too short and WAY too redundant. Was a fun first game for the PS5. Might circle back at some point and do all the side missions. Fighting mechanics and gadgets are very limited.

Starting GoT next. Played the opening with my homie yesterday. Beautiful.

Taking my time with GOT after getting to act 2.
Did some of the Yarikawa questline, but now focusing on catching up on the Archer/Lady Masako missions.
This game is darker than I thought it would be for sure.

Mythic tales are my favorite part of this game so far

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order next gen update

Some of you may have noticed a new title update being downloaded for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™. Below you will find the release notes for this update, which improves backwards compatibility performance specifically on the latest generation of consoles.

High Level Summary of Features:

PlayStation 5

Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS (up from 45 FPS)
  • Postprocessing increased to 1440p
  • Dynamic resolution has been disabled and the game is rendering at 1200p (up from 810-1080p)"

The next Gran Turismo better not be anything like Gran Turismo Sport. I lost count of how many times I was in the top 3 all race, only to get rammed off the track by other drivers at the end. Not only did they make me lose, but they often got away with no time penalty along with ruining my driving score too. Please bring back single player campaigns with intelligent AI!

Taking my time with GOT after getting to act 2.
Did some of the Yarikawa questline, but now focusing on catching up on the Archer/Lady Masako missions.
This game is darker than I thought it would be for sure.

Mythic tales are my favorite part of this game so far

played for like 4 hours yesterday, didn’t do a single main mission.

Just liberated camps, came a long way since trying to clear the first mongol territory with no techniques or skills lol, man was I getting wrecked.

I like everything about GOT. But them duels were just cool. Bamma just waiting to you show up so y’all can do what y’all do lol. And just the story. Act 2 crazy man. Old lady Masako ain’t give two f**** lol.

played for like 4 hours yesterday, didn’t do a single main mission.

Just liberated camps, came a long way since trying to clear the first mongol territory with no techniques or skills lol, man was I getting wrecked.

:lol: The thing that just makes me mad as ***** in this game is when you die because sometimes it be like the AI drags out the scene before they actually kill you.
and god forbid you die multiple times during a mission/duel then the game starts asking you if you want to quit.

Rarely use this phrase but **** grinds my gears

Going back to GOT and doing all the collectibles and liberating all the territories. Damn this game is gorgeous on the 5.

Guess I gotta add Fallen Order to the list of games I need to replay on the 5 as well lol.

Is the Fallen Order update included when you download the game or do you need to be a certain version. Wouldn’t mind grabbing it while it’s on sale.

The next Gran Turismo better not be anything like Gran Turismo Sport. I lost count of how many times I was in the top 3 all race, only to get rammed off the track by other drivers at the end. Not only did they make me lose, but they often got away with no time penalty along with ruining my driving score too. Please bring back single player campaigns with intelligent AI!
The fact that they're calling it GT7 gives me hope that it'll be like GT of old. Gimme back the various tuning mods, those classic GT tracks and lots of cars.

The fact that they're calling it GT7 gives me hope that it'll be like GT of old. Gimme back the various tuning mods, those classic GT tracks and lots of cars.

Yeah, I was really disappointed with the vehicle customization in GT Sport. I used
to love to mess around with every single aspect of my car and then go for test runs in previous GT games. Spending an entire afternoon tuning my 1000 HP R34 Skyline from an uncontrollable rocket to a well-handling beast made me feel like a genius :lol:

Best Buy just hit me. Time to go and grab my PS5.
Word, me too.
word.gif

Back
Top Bottom