The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I don't know what is going on with this upgrade.

the resolution mode is 4k 30fps (which I am not bothering with)

the performance mode appears to be 1080P60fps

the strange thing is that it was upscale 4k60fps (believe) on the PS4 version running on PS5. I could be trippin but it looks like a downgrade to me :lol:

I pretty much take all this back lol

I pretty much take all this back lol
80935A5E-57AC-475C-9741-C083A98A1E11.gif

yea i just recently went back and finished up fallen order after that last upgrade for ps4 on the ps5 this upgrade is a little too late for me.

Enjoying R&C tho it really is a nice looking game. After playing in Performance RT the other modes dont even seem worth the time. The 4k 30 fps mode seemed almost sluggish at times.

I’ll never get use to these PS5 controller updates. The only time I have to fish for the cable and connect it directly to the console.

Might need to get a PS5 just for Ratchet and Clank.

Ive been playing It Takes Two with my girl on PS4. Fun game but can be frustrating at times playing with someone with little to no video game experience. She has so much trouble moving her character and the 3rd person camera at the same time. It’s like the right analog stick doesn’t exist sometimes lol.

Might need to get a PS5 just for Ratchet and Clank.

Ive been playing It Takes Two with my girl on PS4. Fun game but can be frustrating at times playing with someone with little to no video game experience. She has so much trouble moving her character and the 3rd person camera at the same time. It’s like the right analog stick doesn’t exist sometimes lol.

I played through this with my girlfriend, I relate to all of this about her having trouble moving her character lol

Interested to know why you picked normal performance over performance RT

tbh the RT, reflections, etc just don't do it for me at 60fps
I don't appreciate it like that.
I think its because I just got into 60fps gaming with the PS5
So it's very much a pure performance or a pure quality experience for me.
I want some time with that.

yea i just recently went back and finished up fallen order after that last upgrade for ps4 on the ps5 this upgrade is a little too late for me.

Enjoying R&C tho it really is a nice looking game. After playing in Performance RT the other modes dont even seem worth the time. The 4k 30 fps mode seemed almost sluggish at times.

I hope we get to the point where I don’t have to choose I want all of it
60 4K with RT

I understand it’s the start of the generation if they make a sequel for the ps5 I hope it has it all.

I know there will definitely be a sequel lmao.

Back
Top Bottom