The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it any different than any other PS launch besides maybe the 3, which launched a year after Xbox and around the same time as Wii?

For Sony, the scalpers count as consoles sold. They already made their money. Sadly, they probably could’ve inflated the price like they did for the PS3 and still managed to sell through.

I was skeptical but the Dualsense really is THAT spectacular. Playing COD and Astro's Playroom last n night was brazy. Need the developers to take advantage of the tech. Side note on COD, multiplayer was glitching all over the place. Textures going in and out, players disappearing.

Gotta give PS direct props for having a functioning website on release day
I was able to cart and check out using a $99 black friday Lenovo windows 10 laptop using the MS Edge browser
No bot. Just old school manual online shopping

The system comes preloaded with a family game you and your kid can play together
Sounds like you might need to watch this

Yeah, we've been playing Astro's room together.

Seems like that's going to be finished fairly quickly. Was looking for something else to cop as well but wanted the advice from others before plopping down 70 bucks.

Maybe I'll just go get a racing game for the ps4 lol.

Man. My FedEx delivery from Sony Direct has been delayed two straight days. Hope I’m not the latest FedEx victim.

Edit: Lol. Spoke too soon. It just got delivered!!

Yea there will be waves.
Europe is massive for Sony and we been waiting patiently :lol:
It's our turn.

There's also the South East Asia launch in December and other countries like India.
I expect Sony to prioritise America still because that's where competition is at it's highest with MS and Nintendo.

Expecting a massive shipment for Black Friday.

Is Sackboy a good game for a 5 year old? I'm not very familiar with it but would like to take some of this heat off by buying a family game lol.

Yea, you could even start off with Astro Bot since that's free.
SackBoy is also up to 4 player co-op so you can play together.

I was skeptical but the Dualsense really is THAT spectacular. Playing COD and Astro's Playroom last n night was brazy. Need the developers to take advantage of the tech. Side note on COD, multiplayer was glitching all over the place. Textures going in and out, players disappearing.

You leaving on the haptics and adaptive triggers for COD multiplayer?

is you thumb sore also? never had this issue on previous controllers.

I Expect mine to do the same. Cause fedex doesn’t delivery on sundays.
They actually do deliver on Sundays I believe starting this year same with UPS. My cousin who ordered his PS5 from Target has his being delivered today. It might be dependant on if that particular retailer has a contract with them to deliver on Sunday.

Yea there will be waves.
Europe is massive for Sony and we been waiting patiently :lol:
It's our turn.

There's also the South East Asia launch in December and other countries like India.
I expect Sony to prioritise America still because that's where competition is at it's highest with MS and Nintendo.

Expecting a massive shipment for Black Friday.

Yea, you could even start off with Astro Bot since that's free.
SackBoy is also up to 4 player co-op so you can play together.

You leaving on the haptics and adaptive triggers for COD multiplayer?

Yea going to leave them on for now. Just like the immersion feel.

is you thumb sore also? never had this issue on previous controllers.

My fingers were hurting a bit but that's honestly probably from playing Miles trying to do all those combos. Also in general been doing really nothing besides playing video games since the Series X on Tuesday.

Zeskit 8K Ultra HD High Speed Amazon product ASIN B07S196T4Z

Went with these in 6.5 but have them in 10ft. Heard these and Monoprice are good hdmi 2.1 cables. None are actually certified as yet but these have supposedly been tested & can handle current & future bandwidth requirements.

Same ones I have :nthat:

Still haven't tested them out on 4k blu ray but it's been a good experience on next gen thus far

image.jpg

I see a lot of Fedex slander. I didn’t even get mine on launch day because of them. They somehow said it conveniently just missed the truck going out. They’re terrible

I see a lot of Fedex slander. I didn’t even get mine on launch day because of them. They somehow said it conveniently just missed the truck going out. They’re terrible
When they just dropped mine of he told me dude couldn’t find my address yesterday. Said He been delivering to my house for years an he knew. Lol

Damn, FedEx breaking out all of the scamming delivery tricks.

I'm well aware of the come to your house but never come out the truck and then say we attempted to deliver lie.

FedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedExFedEx

Back
Top Bottom