The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just hope not to get booted again after waiting in the queue for over an hour, just to answer 5 captchas, into the store, and then 🥾

157D7DB5-7F0E-4CF5-AC67-CDF8899065D6.gif

Obsidian
The Coalition
Bethesda (Phil Specer has already said most games with be exclusive and they don’t need the revenue they would have by making them available to all gamers I.e. PS5 ~ You should go read that interview. He also stated other titles would be a car by case bases).
Double Fine
Ninja Theory
The initiative (A bunch of stolen Sony devs from Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica)
Turn 10
Undead Labs

23 in all. Up from just 8 in 2018.
A couple of those were already under their Xbox Game Studios like Turn 10 and Coalition.

I think it’s great they’re developing/acquiring game studios because for awhile with XB1, felt like most of their exclusive games were being announced at E3s and then being cancelled sometime later.

My time just dropped from over an hour, to 50 minutes, to 29 minutes, to 25 minutes in the last couple of minutes.

Just waiting for the "we are sold out" message to find out that it's everyone dropping off.

I have no idea which version I'm even in the queue for. Should have paid more attention I guess.

It was just down to 9 minutes and went back up to 10 minutes. A new level of anxiety.

20+ pages over the weekend. :rofl:

Mine will arrive today. Feel Like I should buy a new game to celebrate. Leaning toward Godfall.

Back
Top Bottom