The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ As much as I would love another installment in the Kane & Lynch series, I dont think the second one did anywhere near well enough to warrant a 3rd game.
It's a shame too because that impostor game mode in the second game was one of my favorite things to play in that game.

But they've had the most powerful console for 8 straight summers!

tenor.gif

Ive run up on and smacked 2 NPC’s accidentally im so on edge.

Man there are a couple I clapped that I shouldn’t have.

And there is one that I killed but he fell of the bridge so I wasn’t able to pick up his sword and shield :smh:

There is always the next playthrough :lol:

Played a couple of RTTS on MLB The Show and yeah, the game is playing at a faster frame rate, so my timing is off lol. But I love the short loading times.

Played more of MM too and was using the Spider-Verse suit. I think I'll be using that suit for the entire game. It's perfect.

I’m finally getting a hang of it and killed 3 Demons. After the first hour and 30 deaths I thought I wasted money on this game. :lol:

I'm glad you found the strength to continue on, unlike that one guy in here who quit Bloodborne after the 3rd boss.

you going to lose 600 dollars?
they better cash me out or get in queue

fedex loses packages and drivers/wearhouse workers steal packages everyday b. Your PS5 is just another box that has be delivered. and from experience on the other side (not logistics but retail ) any time somebody told me they would get a lawyer on me I would laugh, stop helping them and walk away. threatening employees in any matter will never help any situation in fact would have the opposite effect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom